Princeton Court Senior - College Park, GA

Terrible Place to live

This place is horrible, DO NOT let any of your seniors live here. Just recently on 1/31/18, about 25 cars were broken into. (check WSB News to verify) There' s no security and no cameras on the property. The office managers care less about the residents. It's a shame. The washers and dryers do not work on all of the floors, the property is dirty, all kind of weird non-residents hanging around the building all times of the day and night. I DID NOT feel safe living there so I moved Oct 2017.

Review of Princeton Court Senior Senior Apartments in College Park, GA

I would prefer something with hardwood floors and 2 bedrooms. For some reason she had me down for a 1-bedroom which is not what I want. Although, I was shown a 2-bedroom it wasn't quite ready to rent and it smelled a lot like mothballs. I have a problem with the mothball smell and I would not rent a property that smells like them. I find it very hard to get rid of that particular smell. I am looking for something to move into by end of December. The property was in a nice location but wasn't quite what I was looking for. Thanks!