Primrose Personal Care Home - Sicklerville, NJ

quality care

It is really good overall quality care that Primrose Personal Care Home provides. They offer around the clock super care, and it is a very nice place for dad. It has been a great experience and I would highly recommend them.

Good place for dad

my patients dad loves it there. Mainly men but they have female beds. They cater to veterans as the owner is a veteran but it's a mixed bunch. It is private paid and that was told to us up. the family and patient loves the daycare which is paid for by the VA. They have weekly meal plans and he does not have to lift a finger. Its a home and not a huge institution. He had a hard time in big placed. I come and go and take him out to visit family or for dinner to spend time. They welcome the family and keep involved.

Did not like person that I ...

Did not like person that I spoke to. Did not like living situation. Had to farm them out during day to adult day care. Seems more regimented than I thought it should be. No MCR provisions - when $ runs out they get the boot.