Glencrest Manor - Coatesville, PA

left hanging

i contacted this place and i spoke with a very nice person but i forget her name(it wasnt barb) and she was very helpful and she had me calling my fathers current place of residence to ask questions she needed the information for concerning his medical conditions.so after the 3rdtime i had to call her back she suddenly wasnt working or she was out of the office...at one point the maintence man even answered the phone...so anyway left her many messages to call me back which she never did...she knew i was under a time crunch as my dad had 30 days to move and yet after stringing me along and having me make phone calls to get info she needed she just stopped answering her phone and didnt return my calls very unprofessional....very rude and inconsiderate.my sister who lives in another state tried calling and also left her messages and again got no call back

Seemed very nice, but my loved one did not like it

I liked what I saw of this place, the staff were all friendly, and it seemed well kept. However my loved one was just not happy here. I don't think it was due in any part to a lack of effort on the facility, she just wasn't ready for this sort of living arrangement.

Glencrest Manor is a family owned and operated Personal Care Home located in Coatesville, Pa, located in the heart of Chester county. Glencrest was established in the early 90's. Our staff members provide excellent care for your loved ones, providing services to help them with their individual needs.