Individualized Care

My mother lives at Precious Care Home. She is well-taken care of by three caregivers who know her well. They are friendly, upbeat, and caring. They are attentive to her dietary needs, medication, and exercise needs. I come to the home every day and am very happy with the care that she is getting.

A New Home for Uncle

Precious Care Home is a great place! When previously looking for a home for my Uncle, my parents had visited this home and loved it from the minute they walked in. Unfortunately, there was not an opening. We had to place him somewhere else, and while the people at that home were nice enough, he wasn't getting the care he needed. This time around, I went through A Place For Mom and they suggested Precious Care Home. When my parents found out where we were visiting, they were very excited! I didn't know this was the same place they had loved the first time! Jo Ann and her staff are very welcoming and take excellent care of their patients. The rooms are well lit and inviting, and the family room living room, and dining area are well taken care of and have a very open feel. There is a small patio and bbq area in the back, and plenty of areas where patients can sit outside and enjoy the weather or just get some fresh air. They also welcome visits from family (preferably with visits ending in the early evening), they celebrate birthdays and holidays with their patients, and take them on outings as a group (weather permitting). Also, Jo Ann's parents and family members come and help take care of patients, sometimes helping prepare home cooked meals (especially Filipino dishes for my uncle! :D ), taking them to their doctor visits or senior activities at the local senior center. If ever there is an opening and you need a place to house your loved one, this is a place I would definitely recommend!

Precious Care home is very professionally operated and extremely clean.

I was lucky to find Precious Care Home in Daly City. They took my mom the day after I contacted them. The facility is a private home with 4 private rooms and two shared rooms. My 88 year old mother shares a room with another 94 year old woman. The home has 6 residents. They have Wifi, Cable TV and get 3 home cooked meals a day. The tenants eat together and socialize in the main living room to watch TV and talk. They can also stay in their room and watch TV if they like.
there are three trained Assisted Living workers who are all professional, sweet young ladies. They constantly tell the tenants that they Love them. The house is spotless and has all the facilities needed for Assisted Living. Our Kaiser home care specialist was very impressed with this Care Facility. it is very cheerful to visit. I highly recommend Precious Care Home.

Private room not available at this ti...

Private room not available at this time. Location good. No real outside area to sit. Staff appear competent and friendly An alert elderly said food was good

Did a tour and the directors visited ...

Did a tour and the directors visited my mom, but ultimately I didn't feel my mom would enjoy it there. Other residents were too limited to provide much interaction, and not much of a structured program of activities.

Precious Care Home located in Daly City, CA is a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. PCH is a 6-bed non-ambulatory facility. We aim to provide a safe, warm and homely environment for older people who can no longer look after themselves in their own home, or whose families can no longer cope with the constant demands and special needs of that person.