Prairie Ridge Assisted Living - Beaver Dam, WI

Great value

The company values employees that are productive. They recognize their employees. They have a couple of events to award employees. They have programs that go to help employees in need. They have fund raisers throughout the years that fund these programs. Well structured program that keeps the patients happy.

Great crew

Very, demanding and challenging, and always put the patients loves ones safe and comfortable. Helping them throughout the day with daily activities and fun games.

Excellent and hard working employees, great food, and fun.
The facility is always clean and organized.

Fun community.

Great community! Good food! Lots of laughs! Hard workers!
Caring management!

Thanks!

I must say the staff is extremely dedicated to thier job. I want to say thank you for your help. My family appreciates the hard work.

Good team.

I recommend Prairie Ridge to anyone looking for assisted living. Great experience caregivers and hard working. With a sense of urgency.

I appreciate Prairie Ridge....

This was the ideal assisted living environment for my parents. Great experienced caregivers with great attitudes. All ways giving my parents the help they need while keeping them content and healthy.

Positive environment

Knowledgeable team superb caregivers. Great choice for my father in law. Thanks for everything Prairie Ridge.

Really enjoy our tour at Prairie Ridge Assisted Living. Well operated by management. All of our questions where answer. My husband an I feel it was a great decision going with Prairie Ridge Assisted Living.

Awesome exprience

Could not be a better place for my mom. Great caregivers who care and go above and above. Thanks for your great service.

Awesome people.

Awesome service! Looking forward to our final tour. It was a great experience on last tour. Also clean and organized staffing.

Great service..

Great choice on my families behalf. Dad is looking forward to his new home with Prairie Ridge. It was everything we expected service. Thanks

Caring environment...

I recommend PRA. I was in awe with the great service provide to my Mother. My mom was so happy on my last visit. I really appreciate the care she is given on a daily basis.

Great service...

Really enjoyed the tour! It was a very warm welcome. Polite and caring staff, everyone seemed to know there jobs without instruction. I am always concerned about the care of my loved ones. But Prairie Ridge gave me no concerns. Thanks

Impressive facility...

I really appreciated the great service during or tour. I was impressed with the knowledge off the staffing. Everyone seemed to be well trained, everyone was working diligently.Facility was well organized and clean.

Great tour....Prairie Ridge!

The staff were awesome on arrival great hospitality. Great management staff along with a well structured care program for the clients. We are looking forward to moving my Dad to Prairie Ridge. Thanks for the awesome tour.

Great informational Tour and orientation.

My first time visiting Prairie Ridge was a great first time impression from my stand point. Staff was very professional
and outgoing. The tour was very information answered all my questions. I would recommend this to a friend.

Consistent Great Care - [Removed]

The staff here did an outstanding job taking care of my mom. She LOVED the aides, and she is kind of a hard sell. I give the manager a lot of credit for hiring good people and keeping them satisfied, so that they were able to consistently give great care to my mom. They showed in many ways that they deeply cared for my mom and me. Athough there were some difficult times, they handled them with grace.

Not A Good First Impression!

I did not like the Prairie Ridge Assisted Living at all. When we arrived for our tour, the lady that took us around smelled like cigarette smoke and I was not very fond of that. The place was dirty and didn't seem to be well maintained. During my tour I did not see any residents, they were all in their rooms which were a bad sign to me. Overall not what we were looking for.

Met with a staff member. Very knowle...

Met with a staff member. Very knowledgeable/caring. Toured facility. She suggested an evaluation to see what needs both parents may need. It is possible both could be in this senior community, Mom in assisted living and Dad in memory care, or perhaps both together in one place. Care & activities.

Prairie Ridge was made th you in mind. This is a special place where we celebrate your accomplishments, your family and your life. It's where seniors can enjoy more years in their lives and more life in their years. You're invited to join us!

At Prairie Ridge we've created three positive options Prairie Ridge Assisted Living of Beaver Dam- Community Based Residential Facility Prairie Ridge Assisted Living of Waupun-Residential Care Apartment Complex Prairie Ridge Memory Care of Waupun-Community Based Residential Facility