Porter Ranch Aloha II - Chatsworth, CA

Loving Dedication

Bruce and Viola Partridge's loving dedication to the elderly is truly manifested in the way Aloha II operates. The well maintained home creates a comfortable, warm and calm atmosphere for the residents and visiting families. Patient and kind caregivers dedicated to individual care are responsive not only to the residents but to suggestions or requests for the residents. Overall the home is a very pleasant and peaceful environment. Our Mom lived here over five years and we felt as though the caregivers treated her like a member of their own family.

Excellant job. Aloha 11 is a God send.

I was very impressed with Aloha11 and the other two homes Partridge Family Homes owns. I expected to find a smaller version of a convalescent home. I am more impressed now that my husband is living there and is adjusting very well. Bruce Partridge has been very helpful and cooperative in meeting my husband needs due to dementia. He is at a higher level of cognizance than the other five residents. I feel Bruce and his staff have gone the "extra mile" in giving him daily involvement and encouragement that he needs to be happy there.

A+ rated care home. We have been serving the Elderly since 2001. Bright home and garden on quiet street in nice neighborhood. The Aloha house is family owned by wife and husband team, compassionate experienced caregivers, home cooked meals from fresh whole foods. Experience the Spirit of Aloha.