Graceful Living Residential Care Facility for the Elderly, LLC - Chatsworth, CA

The facility owned by a nurse practitioner which puts my mind at ease just in case anything were to happen then I'd be pretty confident and satisfied that owned is more than qualified to take care of our loved ones

Evening Grace review

My sister and I were in a tight timeline (and we lived out of town) trying to find a place for our elderly aunt and uncle. [Removed] was so helpful and by giving us a vitual tour of the house as well as working with us to move the couple. When we were finally able to visit, what we found was peace of mind. [Removed] is fantastic! She is able to handle my aunts mood swings and uncle with lots patience. They eat well and have lots of stimulation. We are so thankful for everyone there!!

Will Be Moving Soon

My dad, Jim enjoys the people, food, accommodations, and they are even changing cable providers so everyone can watch Dodger games. Keeping my fingers crossed! The went very well upon meeting the ladies!

A placement you can feel good about!

My uncle has been a resident for about 3 years. The care he receives is exceptional, not only in the objective medical criteria, but in the equally important quality of care and personal, caring atmosphere. This is like a home with caring relatives. I have had a lot of experience recently with long-term care, with parents who are in their 90"s , and I wish there was a facility like this where they live. This is a placement you can feel good about! My uncle is very happy and fulfilled living here. He gets so much individual care, including doughnuts from his favorite donut shop.

They are taking wonderful care of Mom. She has a female caregiver who really 'cares'. They are willing to work with you on your requests and needs.

They are very accommodating and they are all very nice.

They are very accommodating and they are all very nice. They try very hard to make sure that she is happy. They are making sure she is bathed on a regular basis which is great. The only thing they do is take her to run errands, the activities are limited. She is happy with the food. We have some concerns over missing items, we aren't sure what happened to them. The facility is fantastic, it's really beautiful. I liked that it's a Christian home. I liked that one of the owners is a nurse practitioner, and has some medical expertise, and would be available and on call. It's in a really nice neighborhood, nestled away from main roads, it's a very safe place too.

Beautiful, well-arranged ho...

Beautiful, well-arranged home. Only down side was that the on-premise workers were both male and would prefer one male and one female.

An A plus home away from home

This is a wonderfully run facility. The staff goes out of the way to make the person comfortable and happy. They are also considerate of the family. The owner is a P.A. so she is able to.assess any special medical problems that could arise. The facility itself is very nice, clean and roomy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this home.

Amazing place and even better people....

Amazing place and even better people. The owner and staff took great care of my dad

We are a 6 bed Residential Care Facility for the Eldery. This is a newly remodeled home in a beautiful neighborhood of Chatswoth. Located by Mason Park and near shopping Centers. Owned by a Nurse Practitioner.

At Graceful Living we strive to make your experience warm and inviting. Our caring staff provides personalized attention to each individual and is dedicated to gracious living.