A good place!!

The caregivers at this care home treat my wife like a special guest. She had made good progress staying here. The home is clean and the food is homemade and healthy. I would recommend this care home.

I was not impressed with this care home!

The tour did not go well at Poppy's Place. The home did not seem clean as there was a slight odor to it. They did not have adequate staffing for this home. The home was arraigned poorly. This home does not compare to the one we chose.

Delane and her staff were amazing for the two years my father lived there. He received great personalized care, and was loved like he was a part of a family. This is a wonderful home for anyone that is looking for more one-on-one care. He tried living in those bigger communities, but did not receive the attention that he needed. The staff at Poppy's Place was always there for him, night and day. They also made my family feel welcome anytime we came to visit. Sadly, my father passed away from COPD. He was young, but never felt out of place there. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place.

This is a good place.

The people are varied in ages and levels of needs and care, so I think it makes it a little tough for activities. I think they do as best as they can trying to keep everyon active. I think the staff is terrific. The food seems to be homestyle cooking and nutritious. I think you get a little more personal care than with some of the bigger places. I feel like they have tried to work with us. They have a P.A. that stops by, and they take good care of them.

Dear Delane and Poppy’s Place Staff,
Words defy me. I can’t tell you how much it meant for my family to wake each day for eleven years knowing that my Grandmother was in your care. Because of you M. was surrounded by love, patience, humor and song until her final moments. You were right. Who better to take care of you family’s loved one than a family taking care of their own. M., I’m sure, felt she was as much part of your family as your own mother did.
-L.B.-