staff did not go out of their way to help you

Very favorable opinion based on one tour (so far). My guide greeted everyone we met by first name, and they clearly liked her. The building has character, including variations in room size & shape. I was told that they do offer recycling. And unlike other places I've visited in the area, (a) there's no extra charge for a cat, and (b) there's storage available (in the basement).

Experience Going Well

All is well for my brother since his move to this community. This community has worked out well for him, and his needs. The experience is going well for him in this community. I'am satisfied with his move to this community. Everything has worked out great.

A generally favorable impression, (but too far from my son in Grantham), I think. The only (slight) negative was being kept waiting 15 minutes after the supposed 11am appointment for the tour to start.

Centrally located, beautiful grounds, well cared for building. Staff very helpful. Affordable living, with many amenities on site.

Our previous experiences with them have been positive.

We have had some experience with this community in the past. I like that they offer short term stays. Our previous experiences with them have been positive.

A Good Experience

My dad has moved into this community and he likes it so far. Everything is good, it is clean, the staff are good. My dad likes his meal, he has yet to complain. My experience has been good from the beginning and I am glad all is good now.

enjoying it

Pleasant View Retirement is really nice. She is enjoying it there. It is an all around great place. She has other residents to talk to. The staff is very friendly. She has everything she needs in the building.

At Pleasant View Retirement, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer active seniors a fun, dynamic lifestyle in our Independent Living facility. This lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized health care services if they're ever needed.