|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A Place That Cares
My Dad have been at Pinnacle for over five years now. I couldn't be any happier knowing he is there at Pinnacle Assisted Living .The staff is always there unless they have to take one of the clients to the doctor. Most all the client can attend to them self's for a few hours, however in my experience within the 5 years, someone from the staff have always been with the residents in the house.
I love their pool. My dad enjoys swimming in the summer for exercise and its located in a nice community for morning or afternoon walks.
Got there a little early an...
Got there a little early and caregiver was not in. One of the residents answered the door. Spoke to another resident and she showed me the room. The tiles of the pergo- like floor were lifting up. There was clutter everywhere and boxes piled up in the entry way.
Visited this facility in June 2012. ...
Visited this facility in June 2012. It was nice but seemed crowded in the living room and dining room. Didn't feel that it fit our needs.