We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility is here to help balance the physical, emotional and practical aspects of care for residents and their families need.
Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility is a licensed Type A facility which means that all residents must be able to evacuate the resident in case of a fire within 13 minutes unassisted.
We are licensed for 6 beds and we provide care to both men and women. Wheel Chairs and Walkers are allowed but the resident must be able to transport themselves in and out unassisted.
Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility is an Alternative to a Nursing Home.
Destiny Rose is a residential care facility is for people who can’t live alone in their own home, but want to continue the experience of residential living.
Destiny Rose is located in the Cedar Crest of Dallas;Destiny Rose is in a very old and quiet subdivision of Cedar Crest and the owners in this community have lived in this neighborhood for over 30 years and are in most cases the original owners of their properties. If you enjoy peace and quiet with birds singing in the back ground then Destiny Rose is the place for you.
We are 2.8 miles from the VA hospital, in walking distance from Dart Illinois Rail Station and a bus ride away from the Dart 8th Street Rail Station with the bus stop being about 3 blocks from our resident.
Should a resident want to take full advantage of Adult Day Care Centers there are several located near the resident (We Care Adult Day Service, Good Haven Adult Day Care Ctr, and Christian Heights Adult Daycare).
The monthly cost to the resident depends on the level of service required.
Prior to the move in of every client Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility staff is trained by a licensed nurse to provide the care ordered by the doctors.
Services provided by Destiny Rose Residential Care Facility:
• We provide 24/7 experienced staff
• Private and Semi-Private fully furnished rooms
• 3(Hot/Cold) Nutritious meals
• Snacks available anytime
• Linen and laundry service on site
• Activities program (Provided in the Activity Room)
• Temporary use of wheelchair/walker
• Medication supervision.
• Private Closet for every resident
• Basic Cable
• T.V. in every room (residents are allowed to bring their own T.V.)
• Telephone in every room
Services provided at additional cost:
• Bladder & Bowel Incontinence care
• Colostomy Care
• Incontinence products
• Special Menus, Special Diets
• Beauty and Barber Services
• Home Health Services
• Transportation to medical appointments and Outings
• Licensed Nurse
We will make special accommodation for any resident however that will be an additional cost.