Pelican Landing Assisted Living and Memory Care - Sebastian, FL

Pelican Landing Assisted Living and Memory Care - Sebastian, FL has yet not published prices.

Would use Pelican Landing for my family.

After visiting 9 different facilities in 4 states and seeing what was available, we chose Pelican Landing for our mother's care.

The quality and attitude of the staff is what made the decision pretty easy for us and we have been happy with our choice.

There are always some little things that could be improved, but this is true of any place and they are willing to listen to and consider reasonable accommodations.

Overall, it is very well maintained, the food is good and residents have a variety of choices. Activities are varied and there are some interesting outings for the residents.

Would I recommend it to others? Yes, and I would use it again if the occasion came up.

We liked it

This is a nice looking community. They offer memory care and they have a secured internal courtyard with walking paths and a garden. They seem to offer some activities for the memory care residents. This community is close to family and this would be our next choice if mom needed a different community.