Peaceful Life Assisted Living Rambling Hills - Upper Marlboro, MD

Extremely nice and helpful staff

My sister has lived here for over a year. Everybody has been extremely nice and has tried to be very helpful. The staff does a good job with taking care of her and will call me anytime there are concerns so I know what’s going on. The food is kind of bland, but I believe the reason for that is because some residents are lactose intolerant or can’t have a lot of salt. They’re cooking for a lot of people so I think they have to be less creative. There is a beauty shop for the residents and the laundry is done every week. There aren’t any activities available, though. They’re doing what needs to be done to take care of her, but overall they aren’t exactly remarkable. If you need somewhere to live and you have a limited income or you have nowhere else to go, I would absolutely recommend them.

An Acceptable Home For The Tour

From the list of homes to look at, I went to tour with this home. From what I saw everything was okay and passable. That being said the atmosphere was all right to me but not what I was looking for.

Beautifully situated in the Rambling Hills community in Upper Marlboro, Maryland located just 1 minute from 95/495 Beltway. The home is a one-level building licensed for five assisted living beds. This location offers private rooming options. The facility is handicapped accessible.