House of Joseph LLC - Upper Marlboro, MD

The owner was very nice and was very caring.

A Good Place For Someone Else

I set up a tour with this community which was an okay experience. It was not in the best location for me and I felt that is was an alright place. I ended up going with a different place.

Nice cozy/small house. Own...

Nice cozy/small house. Owner seem very nice and concern for patient needs. Took spouse with me. His main concern was that there were three females--no males to interact.

Love the floor plan and wheel chair e...

Love the floor plan and wheel chair excessible. Bedrooms were a little small for two people to share but adequate.Meet the aid and was sure she could assist mom with lifting and bathing. I have this on my top 3 list.

House of Joseph, LLC. is an Assisted Living Facility, licensed to provide personal care services for senior residents. The primary goal of our community is to offer an alternative to traditional nursing facilities.

Here, we provide a comfortable environment, with a qualified staff dedicated to the details of daily living. Our staff is trained to respect the individuality and dignity of every resident within our community.

House of Joseph offers a home to active seniors and dependent individuals who are in the midst of transition or looking for a long term residence.