|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Talked with the director briefly, sma...
Talked with the director briefly, small place with activities -see e-mail. Base price - $2,500,($300) level of $2,800; $3,000 - $3,300. Five beds. Two resident, one respite care, another; 77 years-oxygen, no memory deficiencies; other one has dementia; 73 - by himself, needs meds assistance. Registered nurse, two care givers. Dad at level 2. Yes on help writing letters.
From the Office
ABOUT SUREHEALTH ASSISTED LIVING SureHealth Assisted Living provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, medication reminders and more.
Family owned and operated, SureHealth Assisted Living takes pride in the provision of excellent care in a warm and homely environment. We have professionally trained and caring staff, 24hour Registered nurse availability, and home-visiting physicians for your convenience.