My sister and I were unprepared when a fall, added to several other growing health concerns, abruptly ended Mom's days of living in her own home. After four months of Mom being in a hospital, two rehab facilities and a senior residence facility we learned about the Pavel Residence. We count Abel, Cristina, their children and the staff among our greatest blessings. Their home is spaciously designed for safe mobility but still has the appearance of a comfortable home. The Pavel family and staff provide loving care for Mom. They constantly monitor her safety and provide for her needs. It is evident that this is more than a job for them; it is a true vocation. The well balanced home cooked meals are delicious. If needed Cristina will make arrangements for home health care. Any questions or concerns are addressed and phone calls are immediately returned. We have complete confidence in the care that Mom is receiving. After less than a year of living there Mom is now calling the Pavel Residence "home".

My sister and I were unprepared when a fall, added to several other growing health concerns, abruptly ended Mom's days of living in her own home. After a brief stay in a rehab center, the first residential facility that we found for Mom was less than acceptable. It was then that my sister heard of the Pavel Residence. We count Cristina and her husband Abel among our family's greatest blessings. Their home is spacious and designed for safe mobility but still keeps the appearance of a comfortable home. The Pavel family and staff provide love and care for Mom. They constantly monitor her safety and see to her needs. It is evident that this is more than a job for them; it's a true vocation. Meals are delicious and nutritious, home health care is provided and communication with occurs on a continual basis. We have complete confidence in Mom's caregivers. All of the daily kindnesses to Mom cannot be listed. After less than a year of living there, Mom calls the Pavel Residence "home".

The Pavel Residence is absolutely amazing! Mom has been living there since last fall after she had fractured her tailbone. With the medical care and her dementia she needed to be in a home with 24 hour care. The owners, Cristina and Abel ensure that all of her needs are met as do the other caregivers (who feel more like family). The home is set up perfectly for the elderly with easy access for walkers and wheelchairs. They will arrange for home health practitioners to come to the home and/or will also provide transportation if needed to and from doctor appointments. Cristina and her wonderful staff provide meals that could be served at a fine restaurant!! This past week Cristina recognized that Mom was having issues that could indicate a
bladder infection. She called me immediately, discussed the symptoms and offered to drive Mom to an emergency room. As my sister and I live in different states this has always been a huge concern of what would be done if Mom did need to be hospitalized with us being so far away. Cristina drove Mom to the hospital, stayed with her until 12 am, went back the next morning and then made arrangements for one of the caregivers (thank you Noelle!) to go the following day to spend time with her. Cristina then went back to visit Mom again on day 4 and drove her back to the Residence as she had been discharged. I would highly recommend the Pavel Residence for anyone who is no longer able to be cared for in there own home.

Absolutely Wonderful

They were absolutely great with my Mother in Law. Having the children around was a great joy to Isabelle. I would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

I worked with Maggie Champagne Kramer with A Place For Mom. She was instrumental in helping me find an AFC home for my mom.

She listened to my needs and geographic location. I was given several care facilities to contact and visit.

We, my siblings and I, decided to place her with Pavel Residence. Cristina Pavel's home is warm, inviting, clean, friendly, the meal plan is great. Mom has had a seamless transition. So far, so good.

Again, Maggie is amazing! I feel so blessed to have had her call me upon my request online.

I have worked in the Senior Care Industry, I'm the one asking hard questions and looking for things others don't think of. Cristina Pavel exceeded my expectations, answered all my questions and offered additional information.

great care

great care

Pavel Residence is a home-based center out of New Boston, Michigan, located in a quiet, country setting yet close to freeways, shopping and hospitals.

We are licensed to care for up to four residents and can also take care of those that need handicap access. We make your loved one feel like he/she is part of the family, do activities with them on a daily basis, take them shopping, and have a doctor available to come in the home.

We can provide both private and semi-private rooms, available for short-term, long-term care, or even respite care. We also do day care for the families that need that kind of help.