My grandparents have more independence!!

I cannot say enough how much we like this community. We have good communication with the staff. They were able to find medical issues that the doctor missed. My grandparents like the food and the care. Their only complaint is that the transportation bus is bumpy. The community is clean and it is a reasonable cost. They offer a lot of programs and I would recommend this community.

Thankful for superior service.

We moved Mom from AZ to Wichita KS. She had been in a memory unit in AZ. She is 93 and had lived in AZ for 40 years. All her friends had either died or were quite ill so we found it necessary to move her where family could watch over her, visit and be near now and when end times should occur.

Needless to say the move was challenging for Mom but through it all Park West was there with their superior staff and services. The nurse practitioner servicing Mom set us up with Amedisys Hospice. This service has been a tremendous support to Mom and to us. We are deeply thankful to Park West and Amedisys for their support on this challenging journey.

I really like this community

I really like the community, it's been a good experience. The only problem I have is the food. I have swelling in my feet and legs and they use a lot of processed foods loaded with salt. The dietitian says they don't use salt but I can taste it. It's not easy to overcome the swelling. We just finished having March Mayhem, annual thing. I enjoyed that, it was fun.

Great Assisted Living Residence

Park West and its staff have done a wonderful job taking care of the lady I care for. The director and the staff have always made time to talk with me and help me understand what are the best choices for the lady that I have helped move into this facility. They have demonstrated wisdom and genuine care for her with a very compassionate approach. The rooms are very specious and the atmosphere is very friendly and warm. I highly recommend this wonderful assisted living facility.

Very Happy with the Reflection House at Parkwest!

My Mother-in-law was in the Reflection House (Memory Care) at Parkwest for her last 2 years. It was a great experience for all of us. My Father-in-law could go and visit her, she was in a small homelike environment and the staff is top notch. Rosemary and Kathy have been staffing the Reflection House for several years and they are wonderful. We needed a place for my husband's uncle as his health deteriorated. He is now in the Reflection House too. The house is clean, the staff is friendly and the rates are reasonable. We would highly recommend the Reflection House at Parkwest!

I think the club house, the food service is very family and sociable. The whole place is attractive, the outside is very attractive. The grounds are attractive. I don't know what else they can improve on. One thing they don't have is Dakim, it is a memory exercise, and they are talking about getting it and I hope they do. Overall we are very happy here and satisfied with the facility.

Lovely place but can't pres...

Lovely place but can't presently afford it.

No thank you. Was not happy...

No thank you. Was not happy when my father had a 10 minute stay there and they charged us for the2 weeks. Not interested.

Impressive Facility

We moved our mother to the assisted living facility in July. The apartment, dining, and activity areas are beautiful and well-attended to. During her first week there, my mother developed a severe UTI and had to be hospitalized for one week. She was too ill to return to the assisted living facility, so upon her dismissal she returned to the nursing home facility on the same campus. I was so impressed that the Park West administrator visited my mother while in the hospital and was so accommodating by having my mother's things moved to a room in the nursing home and ready for her upon her dismissal from the hospital. She also arranged for my mother's transportation there. At that time, we had no idea how long her recovery and to what extent it would take. To ease our stress, the administrator let us leave the remainder of our mother's furnishings in her apartment for several weeks until we could make the determination if or when she could return. Our family, along with the nursing home staff, determined that our mother needed to remain in the nursing home. It has taken time, but she has now adjusted, made new friends, and has come to love the friendly, caring staff. She has adjusted and now realized that it is in her best interest to be where she is.

Pricey but Fair with Good Activities

So far I think she's very happy. She's gone through a lot of changes, losing her husband and everything, but she seems to be happy there. They all seemed pricey but I think they're fair in not upper her charge quickly. She's kind of a recluse but I think they've done a great job of trying to get her out of her room. I think that's as well as they could do for her. They do have activities for family members to come and I think they communicate really well with what's going on.