Cornerstone Ridge Plaza - Wichita, KS

My mother is over there right now and...

My mother is over there right now and it's great. The facility itself is really nice, and that's one of the things that appealed to us most. It's a home feeling, not a nursing home feeling.

They're very friendly there as well, and they're giving good service for the money. 5 out of 5.

Good Reputation

The staff here at Cornerstone Ridge is amazing. They have a very good reputation. The location is very convenient for us because it is close by. The staff is very attentive with my mother and is probably there a little more then she would like, but she needs the assistance. There is currently some remodeling going on so there is a lot of construction. They are building a new skilled nursing wing. We are very happy with Cornerstone and would recommend them to anyone.

Super nice facilities! I did not see ...

Super nice facilities! I did not see a lot of interreaction, socializing among staff or residents. Activities seemed somewhat limited.