Very Satisfied!!

The complex is very beautiful. They offer a variety of activities such as bingo night, for the residents to interact with each other and make friends. They have a coffee hour in the morning which I really enjoy. The maintenance is good, the day I moved in the rack in my closet broke and they fixed it that same night. I am happy with my decision to move into the Parkview Senior Apartments.

Abusive Treatment of Seniors

The staff is totally unconcerned about the needs of the residents. The 2 maintenance men tend to run the place and are totally rude to residents. The main entrance intercom has been out of order for nearly 2 months. Hopefully someone from the Corporate office will read this and take immediate action.

Satisfactory accommodations

This is only a Senior Living Community. There are no medical staff on the premises. The office doesn't have anyone on duty on weekends. So you are pretty much on your own. It would be great if you could contact someone on weekends if needed.

There is no care in this facility.

I would hesitate to recommend

The lobby and leasing office had an unpleasant odor. The leasing office staff was visibly unpleasant and annoyed by other staff trying to clean and do their work. I did not see how residents were treated saw enough to make me feel uncomfortable. The building is large and has man units, it felt like a warehouse where many are crowded together and where the owner must be making a large profit and selling it as low income senior independent living apartments.