Leisure Acres - Washington, IL

The People are Great!

Great community! My mother loves it here. I would rate this community a five just for the people alone. The staff has been incredibly helpful through the entire process from the tour to move-in and beyond. My mother has great neighbors as well, and the other residents seem very happy. They do have lots of activities for the residents, but at the same time, there’s a lot of room for those who still want some independence. My mother is able to drive her own car, and cook her own food, but also has the option to take the community van for off campus activities, and she can have meals in the community common areas. It is an excellent place to live, and I’d definitely recommend it to others.

It’s a really nice place for someone to go to.

I like the place a lot. My dad liked the place a lot. He was hoping there would be card games. My dad does most of his cooking himself, but on some days they’ll deliver lunch for a couple of dollars. He has a nice place to sit right outside his apartment. . It’s a really nice place for someone to go to.