Kiwanis London House - Peoria, IL

It's been very good for her!

Everything is going great for my friend since the move to this place, rent is wonderful it includes utilities. The place is very quiet. The other day they had a Potluck. The gentleman in charge is very nice and accommodating. Also, the laundry service is free. Her only problem is the bus route to her work, but other than that the place has been great to her, completely life changing.

This is exactly what I am looking for. Independent living, small community, Nice size apartment. Clean and quiet neighborhood.

The Manager called me up an invited me to meet with him.

I talked to people that live there an they like the place very much.

Nice People, No Steps!

The cost is higher than what we paid before but it's worth it I guess. We like it here a lot better. Everyone is friendly and nice and everything. It's a safe place. The don't have too many activites, really. My wife goes to a bible study and they had a cook out for us last week. Everyone's got their own kitchen. The only group food is the cook outs and things and the food was very good then. The other place we were at had a lot of steps and everything is on one level here.

Close to War Memorial & Pro...

Close to War Memorial & Prospect.