Parkridge Assisted Living - Peoria, AZ

Wonderful place

I couldn't have asked for a more caring place to put my mother. They cared for her in a very professional manner, while treating her like family. She felt very loved while in their care. The place is very clean and organized, they have a nice garden area for the residents to enjoy, and planned activities to keep them engaged. I will always be grateful for the love and care they provide Mom.

Owner is awesome and the facility feels like home

This is a small home with about 10 residents. The facility is really nice and absolutely beautiful. It is well managed and it’s always spotless. While my Mother was here she had her own bedroom and bathroom. Her room even came furnished and the owner even allowed her to bring in pictures to hang. I had a really big sense of relief because I knew my mom was in good hands and the owner called me immediately when anything happened. This community feels like a home and the owner is awesome. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Marvelous Community!!

The owners at this community are absolutely wonderful, they truly have done an amazing job at making my mother feel comfortable and right at home. My loved one has been participating in a lot of the activities and has really enjoyed the company of the other residents. I am overly satisfied with this facility and have no complaints.

They were in my top two.

I toured here as I was looking for options. They were in my top two. I chose the other community in my top two because this was a little more expensive, and not quite as close to me. It was also just a little more rigid in structure.

Review of Parkridge Assisted Living Residential Care Home in Peoria, AZ

a little pricey. limited visiting hours. very clean, rooms were nice.

Parkridge Assisted Living home

The family is very happy with the recommended Parkridge Assisted Living home. The owner/care giver goes the extra mile to care for and make happy her clients.