Park West - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.

Park West Plaza is a Continuing Care Retirement Community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Reflections Memory Care, and a Skilled Nursing Home all on one campus. We are committed to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

At Park West Plaza, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Park West Plaza is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

The Park West family of residences is a complete continuum of care and is the perfect combination of active retirement living and healthcare services. Here you will find an active retirement lifestyle that comes from being in control of your own life, and choosing your own home, plus the confidence that comes with knowing when you or a loved one need assisted living, memory care or long term care, you won’t have to search elsewhere for service. Your answer is here at Park West, with the experienced professionals you already know and trust.

The Cottages – Vibrant Retirement Living
The Cottages offer the freedom of an independent lifestyle with housing and services in an enriching community atmosphere. Residents find a dynamic and worry-free living environment that supports their goals to stay active and independent.

The Plaza – Assisted Living
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support personal independence. Park West Plaza Assisted Living provides the highest standards of quality service, environment and tailored care to residents and their families in a licensed assisted living residence, all in the privacy of your own apartment.

Memory Care
Nestled in the beautiful grounds at Park West you will find a warm and cozy home dedicated to serving individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia related illness. Here, our trained associates care for your loved ones personally and are dedicated to doing so with love and patience. Serving only six residents ensures quality time is spent with each individual. Tailored services to assist with daily activities and around-the-clock care from registered nurses and LPN’s are always available.

The Manor – Long-Term Care
A charming and homelike setting combines with extraordinary service to create an unequaled health care environment. Each suite is just steps away from recreational activities and comfortable, cozy dining spaces. We offer tailored services in a long term care setting. Our individualized plans of care support each resident’s personal health and social needs.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
  • Female & Male Residents
  • Utilities
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Personalized care plans
  • Daily up and about check
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Free Assessment
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit

Beautiful Facility

Parkwest was a really nice and beautiful community. The staff was friendly and helpful. It had a lot of amenities but it did not fit with our budget.

Nice Community

We toured Parkwest and it was a nice community. The staff was friendly and the environment was clean. We liked the facility but at this time our loved ones needed just independent living.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for touring Park West and taking the time to write a review. We're so pleased to hear the friendly associates and impeccable environment impressed you, and we wish you and your loved ones all the best!

Good Fit for Mom

Parkwest was the best choice for my mom. It is a beautiful and clean community. It is a very homey and welcoming environment. There are various activities for the residents to participate in and places outside to just sit and relax and enjoy the activity of the wildlife that occupies the pond. The staff is very nice and caring. I haven't tried the food myself but my Mom has not made any complaints. I feel my Mom is being well cared for at Parkwest.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to have your mom at Park West and so happy to hear you describe our beautiful residence as "homey" and "welcoming" — that's exactly what we aim for! We're honored that you and your mother have trusted us with such an important decision and look forward to many more years together.

I Am Getting Better

it is clean in this community and the staff have respect for one another. i like that everyone likes each other and the residents are excellent people. The staff are helping me get better and now I am using my walker within my room.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We are honored you chose Park West and so thrilled that you're feeling better and enjoying the wonderful residents and associates. We hope you continue to thrive here!

Beautiful community!

The Parkwest was a very nice facility. Everyone was very friendly and the place was very clean. The only problem was that it was way too expensive, my mother could not afford it.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for your visiting Park West, and for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear you had a positive experience with our friendly associates. All the best to you and your mother!

Good so far

My brother moved here and is very happy so far. He is participating in activities and very content with the food. I would recommend them.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear that your brother is doing well at Park West. We will send our chef your compliments!

Mom in Law Is Doing Great Here

My mother in law is doing great since her move to this community. She has adjusted very well to it, and we are very pleased with everything they have done for us. We know this is a safe, good facility. The staff is wonderful, they are taking good care of her. She has even told us that she doesn't wanna come home, she is happy with this community. I would recommend it.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that your mother-in-law is doing well at Park West. We love to hear that our fabulous staff is helping residents thrive.

TLC

We are very happy with the care at this community. The staff is really caring and respectful. The meals are very good and a nice variety. They are participating in the activities that are offered. We would recommend this community to other families for the care and the value of a loved one.

Sarah Shannon

Thank you for your kind review! We’re proud of our talented Park West staff and so glad to hear you’re happy with the care and service here.

Very professional, clean, well maintained. So much better than facility Dad is currently in, we requested to begin process of getting him moved in without looking further.

Sarah Shannon

Thanks for your review! We're glad to have your dad at Park West, and we hope he loves living here!

My grandparents have more independence!!

I cannot say enough how much we like this community. We have good communication with the staff. They were able to find medical issues that the doctor missed. My grandparents like the food and the care. Their only complaint is that the transportation bus is bumpy. The community is clean and it is a reasonable cost. They offer a lot of programs and I would recommend this community.

Thankful for superior service.

We moved Mom from AZ to Wichita KS. She had been in a memory unit in AZ. She is 93 and had lived in AZ for 40 years. All her friends had either died or were quite ill so we found it necessary to move her where family could watch over her, visit and be near now and when end times should occur.

Needless to say the move was challenging for Mom but through it all Park West was there with their superior staff and services. The nurse practitioner servicing Mom set us up with Amedisys Hospice. This service has been a tremendous support to Mom and to us. We are deeply thankful to Park West and Amedisys for their support on this challenging journey.

I really like this community

I really like the community, it's been a good experience. The only problem I have is the food. I have swelling in my feet and legs and they use a lot of processed foods loaded with salt. The dietitian says they don't use salt but I can taste it. It's not easy to overcome the swelling. We just finished having March Mayhem, annual thing. I enjoyed that, it was fun.

Great Assisted Living Residence

Park West and its staff have done a wonderful job taking care of the lady I care for. The director and the staff have always made time to talk with me and help me understand what are the best choices for the lady that I have helped move into this facility. They have demonstrated wisdom and genuine care for her with a very compassionate approach. The rooms are very specious and the atmosphere is very friendly and warm. I highly recommend this wonderful assisted living facility.

Very Happy with the Reflection House at Parkwest!

My Mother-in-law was in the Reflection House (Memory Care) at Parkwest for her last 2 years. It was a great experience for all of us. My Father-in-law could go and visit her, she was in a small homelike environment and the staff is top notch. Rosemary and Kathy have been staffing the Reflection House for several years and they are wonderful. We needed a place for my husband's uncle as his health deteriorated. He is now in the Reflection House too. The house is clean, the staff is friendly and the rates are reasonable. We would highly recommend the Reflection House at Parkwest!

I think the club house, the food service is very family and sociable. The whole place is attractive, the outside is very attractive. The grounds are attractive. I don't know what else they can improve on. One thing they don't have is Dakim, it is a memory exercise, and they are talking about getting it and I hope they do. Overall we are very happy here and satisfied with the facility.

Lovely place but can't pres...

Lovely place but can't presently afford it.

No thank you. Was not happy...

No thank you. Was not happy when my father had a 10 minute stay there and they charged us for the2 weeks. Not interested.

Impressive Facility

We moved our mother to the assisted living facility in July. The apartment, dining, and activity areas are beautiful and well-attended to. During her first week there, my mother developed a severe UTI and had to be hospitalized for one week. She was too ill to return to the assisted living facility, so upon her dismissal she returned to the nursing home facility on the same campus. I was so impressed that the Park West administrator visited my mother while in the hospital and was so accommodating by having my mother's things moved to a room in the nursing home and ready for her upon her dismissal from the hospital. She also arranged for my mother's transportation there. At that time, we had no idea how long her recovery and to what extent it would take. To ease our stress, the administrator let us leave the remainder of our mother's furnishings in her apartment for several weeks until we could make the determination if or when she could return. Our family, along with the nursing home staff, determined that our mother needed to remain in the nursing home. It has taken time, but she has now adjusted, made new friends, and has come to love the friendly, caring staff. She has adjusted and now realized that it is in her best interest to be where she is.

Pricey but Fair with Good Activities

So far I think she's very happy. She's gone through a lot of changes, losing her husband and everything, but she seems to be happy there. They all seemed pricey but I think they're fair in not upper her charge quickly. She's kind of a recluse but I think they've done a great job of trying to get her out of her room. I think that's as well as they could do for her. They do have activities for family members to come and I think they communicate really well with what's going on.