We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Parkwest - Wichita, KS
Parkwest - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Special Diet Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Private Pay Care
- Management and Evaluation
- Aging in Place
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Pets Allowed
- Long Term Care
- Short Term Rehab
- Resident Activities
- 24 hour care
- Personal care
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Laundry services
- Safety Checks
- Exercise Assistance
- Companion Care
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Nurses on Staff
- Female & Male Residents
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personalized care plans
- Daily up and about check
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Free Nourishment Stations
- Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
- Medical Director on Staff
- hospice care assistance
- Free Assessment
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Outside Patio Garden
- Full-time Activity Director
- Massage Therapy
- Anytime Dining
- Memory Care Services
- Secure Memory Unit
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- 4.5 of 5 average rating of 91 reviews
About Parkwest - Wichita, KS
Park West Plaza is a Continuing Care Retirement Community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Reflections Memory Care, and a Skilled Nursing Home all on one campus. We are committed to providing quality services in a warm, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Park West Plaza, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices, and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Park West Plaza is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
The Park West family of residences is a complete continuum of care and is the perfect combination of active retirement living and healthcare services. Here you will find an active retirement lifestyle that comes from being in control of your own life, and choosing your own home, plus the confidence that comes with knowing when you or a loved one need assisted living, memory care or long term care, you won’t have to search elsewhere for service. Your answer is here at Park West, with the experienced professionals you already know and trust.
The Cottages – Vibrant Retirement Living
The Cottages offer the freedom of an independent lifestyle with housing and services in an enriching community atmosphere. Residents find a dynamic and worry-free living environment that supports their goals to stay active and independent.
The Plaza – Assisted Living
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support personal independence. Park West Plaza Assisted Living provides the highest standards of quality service, environment and tailored care to residents and their families in a licensed assisted living residence, all in the privacy of your own apartment.
Nestled in the beautiful grounds at Park West you will find a warm and cozy home dedicated to serving individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia related illness. Here, our trained associates care for your loved ones personally and are dedicated to doing so with love and patience. Serving only six residents ensures quality time is spent with each individual. Tailored services to assist with daily activities and around-the-clock care from registered nurses and LPN’s are always available.
The Manor – Long-Term Care
A charming and homelike setting combines with extraordinary service to create an unequaled health care environment. Each suite is just steps away from recreational activities and comfortable, cozy dining spaces. We offer tailored services in a long term care setting. Our individualized plans of care support each resident’s personal health and social needs.