Review of Park 5th Avenue Chula Vista, CA

I would pass by Park and 5th Apartments when I lived on "G" and Broadway and say "when I'm 55 I'll go and live there." Well, I became 68 and the rent went up where I used to live, so I put an application in at Park and 5th Apts. and was approved. It'll be two years in February, 2018 that I've lived here. The manager is friendly, courteous and very helpful. The residents are very friendly and helpful. It's real quiet here, despite the Elementary and Middle schools being close. I don't want to leave. I'm happy.

Review of Park 5th Avenue Chula Vista, CA

Nice and quiet, things are repaired right away. If you have a problem the manager is very helpful.

Review of Park 5th Avenue Chula Vista, CA

Excellent services. Continue in the coming years. Thank you for you in the coming years. Keep up the good work.

Review of Park 5th Avenue Chula Vista, CA

Not a great place or luxury place but very convenience, great location close to everything schools, shopping centers, trolley. Apartments are big, only one bedroom for two people. The manager is a very responsible person and like any other human, she tries very hard to keep up with everybody in the complex. Nice place to live.

Review of Park 5th Avenue Chula Vista, CA

I have lived here for over 18 years. 8 with my husband and 10 alone. The manager is both pleasant and competent. It has elevator service, a rec. room and inside meal delivery and pick up. It's located conveniently between shopping malls and restaurants. I enjoy living here and will continue to, so and would recommend it to anyone.

Review of Park 5th Avenue Chula Vista, CA

Happy Property (not too much Inglish). But nice residents and manager excellent. Been here for 3 years.

Review of Park 5th Avenue Chula Vista, CA

Nice place. Quiet neighborhood. I have a problem with the trash on the street along Parkway.

A Safe Community

Overall, this is a nice community. My mother loves the location because it is convenient and familiar to her. The community is more independent, so my mother is able to make her own meals and still keep up her regular lifestyle. There’s also a rec room at the community for the residents to join in activities if they wish. Her apartment is small and the appliances are a bit outdated, but it really is a nice place. She feels safe in the community because it is gated and because the staff is caring and helpful.