Life Care Companions - Boca Raton, FL

Life Care Companions - Boca Raton, FL has yet not published prices.

Today was Maria's first day with my parents. They like her and I like her very much. Thank you so much for your support - I am finding these days to be some of the hardest for us - I really do appreciate your help!

Organized, professional, timely, efficient and effective.

We has 2 different companions for my 91 year old mom while my dad was recuperating in skilled nursing center. Both were good company, did the driving, some of the cooking, driving, assisted with grocery shopping and other household chores. My mom said she felt like a queen.

Emily (the Director) was organized, professional and timely (not easy to find in this industry). We communicated by email and telephone as needed. I was out of state. My credit card was billed - no muss or fuss. Emily and another woman came out to the house to evaluate the physical environment and my mom's personality/needs. before selecting the proper companion.

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for help in the home - especially if you are making arrangements for loved ones and you do not live in the area.

The people were nice enough, but they sent me guys that couldn't really do what we needed. One of the caregivers seemed like he needed care himself. One of them couldn't really work with our schedule. They were nice, but this didn't really work out for us.