Avenue Supportive Care - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Avenue Supportive Care - Fort Lauderdale, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

Very nice people and very helpful when it comes to my services and needs. Every time I have a problem [Name removed] was always there to help me.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

I enjoy the services I was giving, they are very professional and passionate about what they do workwise. My aide is wonderful I love him.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

I enjoy the services I’m getting, everyone is nice and helpful. My aide is fantastic. I enjoy her company and she does a great job as a home health aide.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

Very nice people, I love my aide, she is very helpful & helps me run all my errands.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

I love my aide, she is flexible when it comes to my schedule & appointments. The aides have such a beautiful heart and very kind.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

The service is great, I like my aide, the agency is very helpful when it comes to my needs.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

I’m loving this agency. [Name removed] is very helpful and has a great personality. Always help me out when I need someone new & works with my schedule. The best agency by far!

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

Loved this agency & my aide they are very nice people, very respectful.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

I love the services, my aide is very great with me. The agency is good at what they do by scheduling and sending the right person out. I give them five stars.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

The service is good. I love my aide, had her for over a year, no complaints, I’m very satisfied with her.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

I love [Name removed], she is very good to me. She is very kind and loving, takes her time with me. [Name removed] is very good.

Review of Avenue Supportive Care

They have very nice people, my aide is working out very well.