Elder Services - Delray Beach, FL

Elder Services - Delray Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Not an organized company!!

I had a very poor experience with this company. They defiantly did not deliver what they where selling. I had everything set up and the person I was talking to was confident that I would have no issues and could rely on them to help my dad. My first appointment that I had set for them to come out, no one even showed up. It created a big issue for my family that day and I was not happy. We ended services with them after that.

Staff is caring helpful. Arranging for an at-home aide was easy and quick. Mom is very happy with the help and the aid is caring and reliable. We are very pleased.

Some one to take home!

Since having these people come into my home I have been very satisfied. They have done everything that I asked and done things that were not. Everyone who comes out has been really friendly. Even the people in the administrative office is very friendly. They are very accommodating.

Services were awesome

They were great, very helpful.

I am pleased with them so far.

I am pleased with them so far.

In-home care services for the elderly and veterans are a great way to improve the quality of life for those who are physically or mentally impaired. Elder Services provides assistance where needed with an emphasis on increasing accessibility and independence in the comfort of your own home.A carer with a kind, patient, and compassionate nature can make the world of difference to a senior who needs a helping hand. Often a friendly smile is all you need to brighten your day and make life a bit easier.

Hourly $17 - 4 hr min.