Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont - Tallahassee, FL

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The caring staff of Woodmont makes this facility great. I am very observant and the resident assistants takes extra times with the residents. They care with compassion. Visiting other places I could never figure out what is the differences and one day it was plan as day they are lead by example the head nurse is always available and ready to answer any question. She takes the time to make sure the residents and staff are happy. Great leader makes great workers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

As a P.T. I visit a lot of ALF communities all over Tallahassee. Woodmont is by far my favorite to visit, the staff is always welcoming and kind and truly care about the residents.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Residents are treated as top priority to managers. Always a fun outing or event to look forward too. Glad I moved in.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it we are happy to hear it. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out. Have an awesome day! .

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The best care staff around Tallahassee hands down. I left here some time ago and tried to live on my own needless to say it didnt work out. Some how the nursing director found out I was in the hospital and she sent me a nice hand written card that brighten my day so when I left the hospital I returned to Woodmont that was almost a year ago and I dont regret the decision.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thank you for your kind words. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My great aunt lives at this facility In the beginning I wanted to knoe out of all the places we visited why did my mother choose Woodmont. Well I visit at least twice a week and I have never met a nursing staff that is more attentive, caring, patient and always smiling. You have to love elderly to work in this environment and it is obvious to me that their nursing staff loved what they do.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to the nursing staff. We're happy you were able to meet our amazing staff and look forward to more visits in the future!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

This community is very clean and inviting. When you are trying to find the perfect place for your loved one there are so many things you consider, one is the environment and when you walk into Pacifica at Woodmont it feels like home. Every one is smiling the staff is interacting with eachother and the residents it make the decision very easy.

Pacifica Senior Living

We try our best to make the environment and every experience as comfortable and loving as possible. We're beyond happy to receive this amazing review. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

After my husband died my children no longer whated me to live alone. I've lived herr for 6 months and have truly found where I belong. I am looked after and no longer feel alone. I am about to attend different community events and parties and my children no longer worry about me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you're having such a wonderful experience with us! This feedback really means a lot to our team and values. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

My family is happy to know that I'm content. Here at Woodmont, where I've been sent It's such a blessing you see to have someone else take care of me. The staff and employees here are kind, helpful and dedicated. Sometimes I'm disappointed that there is not more interest shown in my favorite activities. They do their best to take care of our needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your 3 star positive review. We strive for 5 stars and would like the opportunity to improve. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us [removed].

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

Lovely place. Great people. Clean facility. Great nursing staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything we can do!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

I really like it here. Latisha is a good nurse. The food is good. I like getting fruit out of the bowl.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

The staff is very nice they provide excellent service. I feel sage and secure. The best facility I have ever been at.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and we are so happy to hear that you feel this way! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

I like it here. Great nursing staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

Nice people. Clean facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

I like the staff. Clean place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Great facility.

Good place

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

Nice staff. Great care. I really like it here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you are happy here at Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

I really like it here. People are always nice and they help me out a lot.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

It's great here. Great nursing staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont Tallahassee, FL

Friendly people. Nursing staff is awesome.

Pacifica Senior Living

The staff are fantastic, however [Removed] is the best. She takes care of the residents. She goes out of her way to take care of everybody. I love her. [Removed] is such an asset to this facility. Pacifica is lucky to have her as a part of their team.

Pacifica Senior Living

We agree with you and thank you for noticing! Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future! We are here for you and your family and sincerely appreciate the kind words.

Building needs a make over. New paint and carpet. Spice of the memory care unit. Music played throughout the building would help increase residents participation in group activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your feedback, we will share your comments with the Corporate office and Regional Directors for your community. Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Everyone is very friendly. The place is very clean and well managed.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating & for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it.

My mother is receiving excellent care. The staff is very attentive and friendly. My mother is only complaint has been the food which has improved. Food is still rarely salty.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are happy to hear that you agree we have improved the menu and food options. It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you again.

Fabulous – visible in community – great to see at the capital coalition.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Recently stayed at Woodmont for respite care after surgery – stayed five days and received exceptional care from the time I came in and spoke to [Removed] about the possibility of care all the way through my last day could not have been happier – Thanks again, [Removed].

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We are happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

[Removed] is very professional and helpful. She is a great advocate for her residents.

Wonderful facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

I believe in their compassionate centered care and that often are a great advocate for their residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director and outstanding support staff. We will share your comments with our team, it means a lot to us to hear this. Thank you!

The nursing staff has worked. Very well with me concerning medication management.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience & we appreciate your feedback! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and please let us know if you need anything.

Very nice community. Welcoming, friendly staff. Great sales director.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

The staff and administration at this facility are wonderful and very friendly. The building can use some work to make it the best in tour.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We will share your comments with our team. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future.

Growing up in this community, I have seen Pacifica Woodmont grow and change. I have friends who have family members here and so happy with it. Working in the industry I have been so impressed with the staff, the quality of care provided. The commitment of staff to the community and families in it. Great place!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

I am impressed with the new remodeling and solar panels addition.
The staff is always welcoming and [Removed] provided excellent information.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for noticing!! We appreciate the positive comments! If you ever need anything from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Great staff, small intimate ALF with completes care from independent through and of life and dementia care.
[Removed] seem to really care. Maintenance of facility is very good and well cared for.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

This is a wonderful place. I love working here. I have work here for 13 years. Very good people to work with and serve because all of the residents are like family to me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and YOU! We appreciate your dedication and sharing your experience.

This is the first assistance living built in Tallahassee. I love living here. I know I am taken care of.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We are so happy to hear that you are happy here with us! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Have a wonderful day!

Employees are kind and respectful and thoughtful

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this positive 4 star review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Great place to live, great staff. Great neighbors. We always have lots to do and nice outings. I've lived here over 5 years and love it. It's my home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and staff. We are very happy to hear you enjoy all the activities and outings. Did you know we have a Facebook page? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Have a wonderful day!!!

More then meets the eye

I'm shocked to read some of these negative reviews; my mother has lived at Woodmont for over 4 years and we've never had a minutes trouble! Management & Care Staff are always kind and helpful. Please go and visit for yourself, and you'll sure feel all the love that they give too anyone who enter there doors.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thank you agai, and we hope that you have a wonderful day!

Was Prepared For The Hurricane

If I wasn't sure about choosing the right place I am now especially after the hurricane. The staff was very professional and attentive to the residents. They had an education plan in place which relieved my concern about having to go get her if necessary. I am so happy that I made the right choice. Mom is happy and content here. She likes the residents and loves the staff. They are very friendly and nice. I have eaten here several different time and I have found the food to be very good all the time. They keep the community looking good very clean and well kept.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. That hurricane was definitely keeping us all on our toes. Our residents are our top priority and we are so glad to know you agree. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Not for us

I only visited this community for a short time and the room I saw looked a little dark and dingy. The person that showed me the room was nice and knowledgable. This room would not work for my loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your recent tour and review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed].

Horrible Experience

Woodmont's administration staff was wonderful during our intial tour/interview of their facility and admission process. All the ancillary staff seemed very caring towards my father. However.... approximately 3 weeks in to my father's stay at Woodmont he fell & shattered his hip and required emergency ambulance transport to the local hospital. We recognized that he was at risk for falls & placed no blame on the facility. However.... not a single person from this facility called my family to check on my father's status!! Days turned into weeks, NO ONE would communicate with us - emails were not returned, phone messages were not returned. When I personally went to the facility to pick up some of my father's personal items - only the housekeeper inquired about my father's status. We eventually had to wait 90 minutes to meet with the administrator to discuss our cancellation of my father's contract & his response was a joke - he was more concerned about determining how much money we owed the facility than about my father. Needless to say the facility actually ended up owing my father $ because he had prepaid for entire month & contract was voided before 30 days! The administration at this facility turned out to be the exact opposite of what they professed to be during the prelim phase - I still can't believe NO ONE called to check the status of my father!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

Belinda, we are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you soon.

A Suitable Community

My dad is doing great in the community. The food tastes good and there is plenty of options. He is getting socialization during meal times and he has visitor that see him often. The community does offer activities for those who want to participate. So far it is good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

So Far Everything is Well

I have no complaints about this community, and my father is doing well since his move here. Everything has worked out well, and I'am satisfied with his move here. This is a great community, and they are taking good care of him, and his needs. The experience is going well so far for us in this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont appears to be a well maintained facility. The staff are very friendly and professional. The interaction between the staff and residents was done with a loving touch. The residents I spoke with said they loved living at Pacifica and the staff are very friendly and take care of them. The building and grounds were well maintained and very clean. The afternoon entertainment was attended by several residents who appeared to be enjoying the music. My visit was to gather information for my friends' Father. I would recommend they seriously consider Pacifica Woodmont.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this detailed positive 5-star review. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you and your friend and father soon!
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

I liked the place. However, after we got Mom's meds worked out I don't think she is ready for the Memory Care area. Plus, the rep from the place agreed in her assessment. They are working up the fees for the Assistant Living section and I am waiting on hearing from them.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 4-star review. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and staff. We would like to discuss the details of your review and your mother further. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience [removed].

great first impressions

I met the staff and administrators at Pacifica when touring with my mother who has dementia. She talked about her tour and how much she loved "the people" for weeks after.

When we went to secure her a spot, everyone greeted her with her name and she just smiled so happily and hugged everyone.

We are blessed to have such a great facility to care for the needs of our precious and adorable mommy. I hope the care will live up to our first 2 experiences over time.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. Thank you for your 5 star positive review! We are very proud of our community and the high level of care we provide. We have a Facebook page and post some images of our activities so you can stay engaged when you are away from the community. Please contact us with any and all questions. We look forward to seeing you again.

A good place for day care!!

I enjoy spending my days at Pacifica. The staff are wonderful and help me when I need it. They do offer some activities. The food is always good and healthy. I would probably recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Laurie was friendly, helpful, and informative. This is an older facility, but it was clean and bright.

Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont - Tallahassee, Fl Visitor, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

Woodmont

Very disappointing experience....incompetent care....did not honor contract regarding care needs

Pacifica Senior Living

The staff at Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont take our reviews very seriously. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience and would like the opportunity to discuss this further. Please call our community directly at [removed] for ways we can work towards resolving these issues.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Excellent

This is the most loving bunch of people. I have never visited a community with such love.

Pacifica Senior Living

Angie, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it.

Toured, very nice looking!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, I don't think the care was the best match for what my loved one was needing at the time. Overall it seems like a nice place, and is definitely worth a look!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate your thoughtful viewpoint and appreciate you taking the time to tour and review our community. We are sorry that we were not a good fit for your loved one and hope that you find what you need. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future. We are here to help!

Nice place, friendly staff

Our experience with Pacifica Senior Living has been a very good one! The facility has a clean, pleasant environment, and the staff has been friendly and caring. They're very attentive, and my loved one has been receiving a lot of individual attention.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so pleased to hear that you and your loved one are happy here with us. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time at the community, we are here to help. We want to be sure that you and your loved one are content and having your needs met.

Everyone has been friendly and helpful. My mother seems to be adjusting very well. She likes the food. No complaints.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review!

no complaints

I have no complaints about Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont. It's a good facility. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. My mother feels very safe there and well cared for. It has been a good experience.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are thrilled to know that your mother is happy and feels happy and well cared for! We recently started a Facebook page and invite you to check it out. We post weekly about our residents and their interesting activities!

I'm very happy so far.

I'm very happy so far. The food I would give a five. Communication with family could be better. Before moving in I was in close contact with the leasing representative, and she was extremely helpful, but once we were in and she wasn't my point of contact anymore it was a little more difficult, just knowing who to reach in each department. We chose them over others because it had a homey feeling, the staff was very friendly, the price was reasonable, and the location was the best for us.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We try our best and want you to feel free to reach out to us at any time at the community with any and all questions. Thank you!

My 93 year old mother seems very happ...

My 93 year old mother seems very happy and contented at Woodmont. She enjoys the food and friendly caring people at the facility. Her room is large enough for a double bed, dresser, highboy, bistro table, and two chairs and a recliner. She has a walk in closet and nice sized bathroom.
Her words "This is a nice place, the people are friendly, and the food is good".
I would recommend anyone looking for assisted or senior living take a look.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review Joan! We are very pleased to hear your thoughts and your mothers words about our community! Our Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont team works diligently to ensure all our residents are well cared for and receive the highest level of care. We recently started a Facebook page and invite you take a peek.

Pacifica Senior Living Woodmont provides the most innovative healthcare solutions for senior living in Tallahassee, FL to our residents and their families. By embracing the latest research available, we have developed the best care solutions available for assisted living for seniors in Tallahassee.

To learn more about our senior living lifestyle options please select from the list below:

Assisted Living