Helpful Care Home - Anaheim, CA

Great Value and Great Owner

It was about $1000 less than the other place I looked at. They go above and beyond, I think. they don't have a real active group there for activities. That's the only downfall is when my mom went there, there were a few active people there but those people have slowed down so there are not too many people for her to interact with. That would be my only concern and of course that's out of their control.

I looked at a few places and I felt this had a much warmer environment because the owner is personally involved. There are people coming and going and they have a dog and a cat. That cat probably saved my mom during the transition of moving in. She spends all her time looking for the cat.

I think Monica is really involved with everyone there, much more so than just a caregiver would be.

Helpful Care Home, located at 506 N Royal Street in Anaheim, CA, was created to provide independent living for seniors according to their individual and social needs. It is a place that believes that they should receive high quality in-home, non-medical assistance while maintaining their independence for as long as possible with dignity. We welcome seniors the opportunity to arrange for services along with you so that they have an active share in all discussions. We strongly encourage visitation from family and friends so that they can form a close relationship with our supervised staff as well. This allows us to provide the most compatible living arrangements for your loved one to make their stay a more pleasant one. We want all of our senior residents to be happy and independent and will only assist where necessary. Availability of services mainly depend on the senior's individual's needs and can include: meal preparation, dressing, bathing, laundry and linen change, light housekeeping, shopping,clerical and appointment assistance, companionship, nutrition and medications monitoring (including refilling prescription) respite care and accompaniment to activities. If you need a well deserved break or are looking for a permanent assisted living facility for your aged loved ones, Helpful Care Home is here for you. Our residents can enjoy their privacy while still participating in fun community events and amenities. We want to take the burden off of you spending countless hours looking for a safe secure residential community for your loved one to live in. Understandably, it is difficult for any senior who is used to doing things their own way suddenly adjusting to a new environment, routine or circumstances. We pride ourselves as a residential community that can provide your loved one with suitable living amenities upon request. Please contact us for a no obligation consultation to receive additional information.