There are better options out there

Just be aware that they do not have 24-hour awake staff - ever. If your loved one has dementia, the caregivers are not trained on how to deal with this disease; I was told this directly by the owner. Based on our experience and what was seen and heard by family and friends, this is very much the case. If your loved one is pretty sharp mentally or needs hospice care, you might consider this. But I do advise to keep looking around because there are better options.

Wonderful caring facility

My mother lived at Oltean's for about 5 years. I could not have asked for a more professional and caring staff. During the difficult times they were also there to help me navigate the Care Home rules. I would absolutely recommend this facility over any other. They are wonderful!

Great find

Mariana and all her staff are very caring and so helpful, the place is immaculate. My grandmother looks clean and cared for all the time and raves about how nice the staff is to her, and she likes the food.

Treat Mom Just Like Family

I am so grateful we found Oltean's after a two-month nightmare at a large, corporate assistant living facility. The staff is absolutely wonderful and treat my mom . . . . and me . . . . like family. It is a home where my mom happens to have her own bedroom. Secure, friendly, warm, and It is so good to see my mom laugh. They really do their best for the residents and are so caring.

I can't begin to thank you for all the love and care you have shown my mother but also me! I found an angel when Jennifer brought us to you. Thanks for making the bed nightmare go away.

Oltean's Home Care has been caring for the Elderly since 2001 in the greater Carmichael area.We added Walnut Home Care in 2007 also in the Carmichael area.The homes are located across the street form one another on Walnut Ave.

Oltean's Home Care has a country feel. A large backyard with a porch that overlooks miniature horses,ducks and chickens which add to the beautiful scenery of grape vines and fruit trees.

The facility is completely fenced around with walking paths for daily strolls.The home has 6 private rooms , and walk in shower.

Walnut Home Care is a unique facility with a modern touch .Specially built and designed for the sole purpose of a residential facility.The house includes spacious walk ways and entry's, beautiful wood and travertine floors.The home has 6 large private rooms,41/2baths, and two extra large walk in showers. There are also heated tile floors for comfort ,fully gated perimeters , and all rooms include cable TV and phone lines.

Both homes follow the same policies and offer great care for anybodies

loved one.

Hospice Wavers available in both homes.