Olimpia's Senior Care - Willis, TX

A good tour

The residents at this community did not seem very active. The caregivers were really nice and knowledgable. The home looked clean. This care home did have shared bathrooms and I did not think this would work for my loved one.

We love this care home!!!!

I cannot say enough how much we like this care home. The home is very clean. The caregivers are nice and attentive. The food is homemade and tastes delicious. They offer some activities and I would recommend Olimpia's.

Couldn't have found a better place for Mom

Olimpia's has been a blessing to my mother, and a life-saver for us. My mom had a terrible time at her last care home - a large facility in Huntsville. She was in Memory Care and was not cared for properly at all due to lack of staff and a high turnover of the supervisors.

Coming to Olimpia's was like a breath of fresh air. My mom is no longer agitated and anxious, and she gets a lot of personal attention. She is treated like family, and although she is mostly unaware of her surroundings, she seems to know that she's safe here. The place is lovely, full of light and very clean. Olimpia. her family and staff really care about their residents.

My sister is staying at Olimpia's Senior Care, I know this is the very best place for her. Olimpia is an Angel, and is very caring about all her residents there. She is always checking on all of them to be sure they don't need anything. My sister Joyce is so happy here, she says she feels like she is "home". I just can't say enough about the excellent care she is getting here, the place is spotless and the food is all very healthy and delicious. My sister has improved since she moved in here, they have card games and many activities to keep her busy and as active as she can be. I feel so fortunate to have found someone to care for my sister so well. Olimpia and her sons are wonderful to my family when we visit, we love her!

Wonderful place !

This is a wonderful place!
My mother loves it here. Olimpia and her entire family are wonderful caring people. This is a home environment, not a nursing home. I would give her 10 stars!

She was very compassionate and caring.

She was very compassionate and caring. She was wonderful, it was a short time, but it was more than I could have expected. I would definitely recommend her to others, she deserves a five.

overall good experience

Olimpia's Senior Care is very inconvenient. They serve healthy food but it's usually all one pot dishes. I would like to see them serve pork chops and sides for example. It's all soups and things like that. She loves it at this facility. It has been an overall good experience.

They are great.

They are great. It's just like home, we are so happy. Everyday, they go out walking, and they do a good job, keeping the residents from getting bored. They are very kind and caring. They make homemade bread and cookies, everything is fresh, they have their own garden, they have a chicken and a rooster and a peacock. They work with us about any issues or concern. They let me decorate his room so it's just like home.