Royal Palms Senior Living - Conroe, TX

Peaceful and Quite Community

Mom is doing very well since moving here. She is enjoying meeting the other residents around. Most of the residents don't seem to be an active bunch which is a good fit for mom because she isn't that type of person either. The staff is very friendly and nice very attentive. The community is always clean and well maintained. The food is good so far mom seems to think it is prepared by different people but I have been assured it is only one person preparing the food.

Not A Convenient Location For Us

My grandsons toured this care home for their father, and his needs. From what they told me their tour went well. They did not have any problems, or concerns about this care home. Location was one of the main factors for us when we were considering where to move their father too. Their tour went well, but we did find another care home whose location was convenient for our families to travel too.

We liked that tour for care at this community. The staff was nice and the community was clean. The menu was appealing for the list of healthy meals. We liked the activities that are offered. We wanted a small community for the care needed. We would recommend that others tour this community for the care of a loved one.

My visit to the care home

The caregivers we met at this community were nice and informative. This home seemed clean. This home had shared restrooms and we were looking for a place where my loved one would have their own.

Wonderful Staff!!

At the moment there are new directors in the community.
The old directors were wonderful and very attentive. The time that my mother in law was there they communicated very well. The place was kept clean and organized. Meal plans were available for the residents. One of the things i really liked about the community was the great care that my mother in law received.

Really Try Hard To Your Needs

My mother is doing very well at this community. She has really adjusted well to it. The community is very well-kept, everything is nice and clean. The staff is great, they are caring for my mother very well. They do offer great activities for the residents. The food is good, she enjoys the meals. The couple that owns the home is very pleasant.They really try hard to meet your needs. This is a community I would recommend.