I can't say enough good things about the staff and facility. Everyone is so kind and ready to please. They worked quickly and efficiently to put everything into place for my mother, answered all my questions to my complete satisfaction, and treated us like royalty.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate your kind words and are glad that you had a positive experience at Old Main Village.

Holly, Executive Director

I Can't Say Enough Good Things About This Place

Old Main Village is amazing. There isn't anything I don't like about the place. The atmosphere is perfect and the staff is so friendly, we felt right at home. The food is amazing and the chef is fantastic. The residents just rave about the meals. They also have so many activities and outings for the residents like plays, Lunch Bunch, live music, happy hour once a week, exercise, classes, and others. Even the bus driver who transports the residents is amazing. At Old Main Village, they will create any excuse to bring people together. It's wonderful, and I feel I can't say enough good things about it. I would highly recommend it.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It is our mission to provide a welcoming environment and the best service for our residents and guests. We are so glad to be your senior living community of choice!

Holly Schoettler, Executive Director

Perfect for Mom

We really loved this community when we looked into it. The staff is very helpful and responsive to my mothers needs. They have a maintenance man who helped make adjustments to moms room that was a big help. The food is much better than the previous place she lived. The activities are awesome like cards, and they go out in the van for trips to just get out. It is always clean and maintained. Courtyard is nice also, I would recommend this to my friends and family. The best part is she is close to me so I can visit regularly.

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Old Main Village! It is a privilege to care for your mother, and we are so happy to hear you’re happy with her environment. We are committed to delivering Platinum Service on a daily basis, and strive to provide one-of-a-kind service and care. If there’s anything that I can do for you or your mother, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Holly Schoettler, Executive Director

Honest community!

My tour of the Old Main Village went well. The staff and nurses were very nice. unfortunately, they didn't have the right care for my loved one. The place was clean and maintained well. I really appreciate that the staff was very honest and as let me know they wouldn't be able to take her.

Community Representative

Hello!
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed touring our community. We are sorry that we do not provide the level of care necessary for your loved one. We wish you the best of luck in your search.
Sincerely, Nicole Kleinow, Director of Sales & Marketing

Old Main Village is one of the most unique senior living communities in America. Housed in a landmark building listed with the Historical Society of Minnesota, you’ll enjoy a distinctive lifestyle at the center of bustling Mankato, Minnesota. With well-appointed rooms, inspiring architecture and hundreds of things to do, both inside and out, you’ll find a vibrant community that will make every day a joy.