The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard - Stuart, FL

The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard - Stuart, FL has yet not published prices.

Disappointed

The point at Ocean Blvd is not managed well. They also do not pay their vendors. Be careful what you may be getting into.

they need to get a generator - this is south Florida

My dad has lived here for about 6 months. Overall he is happy here. Nice staff and he enjoys the compainionship. It’s very simple but that’s fine. He likes to sit in the lobby and visit with other residents.
BUT they have no generator and it doesn’t seem like plans to put one in. (cost I suspect)
In this day and age and in south Florida many many private homes, condos, restaurants and hotels etc have generators to get their residents through hurricane season without losing electricity, elevators, ac etc. I am thinking of the Miami place where residents died. Several weeks ago The Pointe residents were been told to leave their apartments by order of the fire marshall because of the danger caused by the lack of ac and electric.
They really need to spend the money and get a generator or I think we will be looking at other options.
Anyone expects to have electricity and air conditioning.

This Community Was My Favorite

I loved touring this community if it had been in a different location I would have chosen it. It was on the smaller size which was nice. The community was very clean looked like it was well taken care of. The staff we met was nice and helpful. The only thing we didn't care for was the location it was just too far out of the area we wanted my friend to be in.

telcon 6.21.17. at the moment, independent living only but has separate company on site that can provide add'l care; also, a doctor is on site once a week - can be primary physician. 1 br about 600 sq ft - 3 meals, monthly cost between 2600-2800.

I thought the rooms were small and the facility a bit dated

I liked this community and I like that they keep the community clean and maintained. The staff were very nice and helpful on helping with the questions I had. I will look forward to moving in at a later time. I do recommend this community for others.

My Brother Likes It Here

My brother really likes it here. Everything has worked out very good. We are satisfied with his move here. We know he safe and in a good place. From what his daughter in law has told me the community is very beautiful. He is very pleased with the meals, the food is very good. The staff is great. The location of the community is very convenient. It is a great community, and all is well.

Fake Promises!!

When I first went in to tour the place, I spoke with [Removed], the sales guy, who took me to [Removed] from family home care services. They made me all kinds of fake promises, that they would take care of my mother, make her appointments, and check on her. It was all a lie. Once she moved in, they never checked on her once. She has a pacemaker, I told them before she moved in that they needed to make her an appointment and they didn't. I would give them an F for how they treat their customers. They will not even fill her pill box. The place itself is a nice place, it has a nice restaurant. But the Susan lady is terrible. She is the queen in her office, and never checks on the residents because that would require for her to leave her office.

We really liked it here.

We really liked it here. It was set up like a motel. It probably was at one time. For the price it was very good. It included meals and housekeeping, and even a few transportation assistances. It is an independent community, if you need some help with care, you need to hire a personal care assistant on your own.