Oakmont of San Jose - San Jose, CA has yet not published prices.

Lovely Place!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my self and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I was pleased with how clean everything was and the open floor plan they had available to all the residents. They had a nice activity program as well menu selection for the dinning room. It was just not the right fit for me in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Starting to Improve

My brother is doing very well since moving into this community. He has been improving much better and
settling in very well. I have no no complaints for now. Housekeeping is doing a good job keeping up with his room. His room has more than adequate space and cozy feel. He likes that he is in a familiar neighborhood.

A brand new community!!

My parents are pleased with the staff at this new community. They have been welcoming and helpful. The community is well done and decorated. The maintenance is great. The food is great and the dining room is open from seven to seven. They offer a lot of activities. This is a smaller community and I would recommend it.