Oak Ranch House - Escondido, CA

Great place for mom

Great place. Friendly, caring staff. We have been there a little over a month and love it. We have seen my mom improve a little bit.

Great place for mom

Great place for my 96 year old mother. Staff are very engaging with the 6 ladies that live there.

Very Pleased with Oak Ranch House!

As I'm sure for most people, this is an overwhelming experience in finding the right place for my mother. I found Oak Ranch House after touring about 10 places and feeling extremely discouraged by this point, I was thrilled! The place is in a very nice, residential area and the house is absolutely lovely!! Extremely clean and a homey atmosphere. The meals are fantastic! They are home cooked, very fresh with lovely snacks. Fresh fruit and vegetables are always served. Marija, the owner is very thorough and conscientious and has been an absolute God-send in providing excellent care. Maria, the caretaker is also excellent. She is very sweet and very attentive to all the residents needs. Marija and Maria go above and beyond in making the residents feel at home. Thank you "A Place for Mom" for finding the right place for my mom.

Cleanest home yet, 4 private rooms wi...

Cleanest home yet, 4 private rooms with 2 shared baths, new construction, great patio with views, peaceful, all ladies, distant from traffic arterials.

Director had a very heavy accent and ...

Director had a very heavy accent and was hard to understand. I felt like there was a communication gap between us. She was the only one there (she said the other caregiver was in Yugoslavia). The home was very clean and the shared bedroom with the opening was large and nice. No transportation.

Oak Ranch House specializes in quality living for seniors. To view this beautiful home, please call Marija Stanoylovic to schedule an appointment. We look forward to your call.

The Oak Ranch House is nestled among beautiful oak trees in the lovely Hidden Meadows area of Escondido, California.