Nurses Touch AFH - Beaverton, OR

Great Staff But Not The Best Fit

I thought my loved one would be active and stimulated while staying here. I now understand he needs to be in a memory care community. The staff have been great so far. I really like them and they are doing a good job.

They were not aware I had an appointment and I was also informed that they didn't have any openings. It was a complete waste of time. The owner wasn't even there.

Service and Care

I was very happy with this service. The staff were able to help me find a community that is residential . This is a nice place for her to be.. The meals are very appealing for her and she is please. She does like doing the activites with the other residents.I like that they do communicate with me on her needs. They are very respectful I would recommend this service and the residential home care for other families.

The Queen, my Mother

Nurses Touch is very professional and caring. My Mother was there for 21 days before she passed, I could come and go as I pleased. They took very good care of my Mother. Mother was very comfortable there.

This was the best one I checked so far. I could see my dad here. The caregiver called the owner/manager as soon as I arrived and she was there within a few minutes (lives nearby). She is an RN, which is convenient because she can delegate tasks to the caregivers. It is on a busy street corner so the opportunity to walk outside would be limited. There are a max of five residents and currently two openings. All the rooms have their own private half bath attached to the room. I didn't find that at every home I checked and I think that is essential. The three ladies there all appeared to be conversant and not with dementia, which is a plus for a parent who enjoys some stimulating conversation. Furniture could be provided. Pricing was more reasonable than the others I looked at and there would not be an additional charge for dad to use a urinal during the night. Much safer for him to use a urinal than attempt getting up without help and less expensive than providing nighttime care for him to use the toilet. This would have been my first choice for dad, but as it turned out my mother found a different one that she liked even more.

My Mother the Queen

Nurses Touch is a great place for my Mother. Between hospice and Nurses Touch, I feel my Mother is getting the best care. The care givers are very professional, friendly and caring. It is great peace of mind knowing that my Mother is being taken care of.

Very few glitches.

Nurses Touch is a wonderful place and the location made it even better. My father in law is still close to home and getting the care he needs. Since moving in he has made improvement and getting around on his own again. The staff have all been great and very accommodating. He's only been there for about a week now and I am certain things will continue to go well.

Choosing an assisted living for your loved one can be stressful and difficult, but at Nurses Touch AFH, our residents are encouraged to maintain their independence in a retirement home environment with an experienced, caring and friendly staff. Nurses Touch AFH is a family-owned senior care living facility located in Beaverton, Oregon, a community only 20 minutes away from downtown Portland. We are close to shops, restaurants and many local hospitals. We are committed to creating a home-like environment, providing service that reflects both quality and care. We are known for establishing a place where senior citizens live healthy and happy lives. Our delicious meals include a variety of dishes served right at their table, three times a day, on our private dinning room. We pride ourselves on having a nurse on-site at all times coordinating health and personal-care services and basic activities of daily living such as medication management, dressing and personal hygiene. Every aspect of our home is designed with your loving one in mind. Our accommodations are offered in a variety of layouts that are bright, clean, and spacious, each featuring private bathrooms. Nurses Touch AFH is the ideal place for seniors to live independently enjoying supportive services and care.