Fulga's ACH - Beaverton, OR

A rare find in a foster home

[Removed] is an Angel sent from heaven, she is taking superior care of my wife. She put together a document detailing my wife's future care , as well as coordinating treatment with her primary care doctor and her neurologist. The house is warm and inviting and the staff is top notch.

As cozy as they came!

Beautiful house, very clean. [Removed] gave us the tour of her home. Residents were in the common area watching a movie together.Everybody looked so happy and clean. We decided on the spot that this is the perfect place for our mother. [Removed] medical knowledge is been a blessing. My mother is getting stronger and better every day due to her great care. My mother's doctor, at the last visit, told us that probably [Removed] care is helping us to get more time with mom. Thank you for everything that you and [Removed] do for us![

Small Comfortable Community!

The Fuego's community has been a great place for my loved one. The people that work here are great. The place is kept very clean and we have no complaints about the meals. The staff take my loved one out on walks every day and interact with her so she won't just be in her room. Her overall health has improved since she moved to this community we are very happy.

It's an extremely clean household.

It's an extremely clean household. They get the best of medical care there. Even when he did have to go to the hospital, the hospital staff commented on how well they are cared for, and how they almost never see anyone from that home in the hospital. The food was good and the other residents were friendly and welcoming. We never have a problem with billing and so far it has just been such a smooth experience.

Fulga's place has been a miracle!

Fulga's Adult Care Home has been such a blessing to our family. It was hard finding someone who could fit our needs and we don't know what we would do without her.

Fulga and her staff have taken excellent care of our family member for several years and we could not be more lucky and appreciative. This is a friendly, caring, and attentive place to be.

As a bonus, she is an excellent cook! We always look forward to spending time here for special occasions and holidays!

I know we could not find a better place than Fulga's!

Great care for Mom

This is a great community for good care. My mom is being taken care of by a great staff. The activities are offered to stay active. A clean environment and well taken care of. I would highly recommend this community to other families for the excellent care that they would receive.

fantastic

Fulga's ACH is fantastic. She great. I love her ability to be so flexible. She has been wonderful in dealing with my grandmother who can be very difficult. I am very pleased with the service they provide. I have no complaints.

Was a pro at managing my grandmother's diabetes. Delicious food, friendly visits, clean home, very attentive. Fun staff too! Thank you Fulga!

They were absolutely wonderful!

They were absolutely wonderful! They were very caring, and we would highly recommend her care. And the hospice team as well, they were wonderful as well.

love this place and Fulga. Cozy and professional.

Located in historic Beaverton, OR, Fulga's Assisted Care Home provides assisted living for seniors. The trained nursing staff will work with your loved one's existing physician to determine a treatment plan tailored to their needs and goals. Residents enjoy homemade meals in the community dining room, with dietary needs accommodated. Assistance with daily living tasks, such as bathing and grooming, is offered with dignity and respect. Socialization is encouraged with planned activities and games in the cozy common areas. The secure, park-like lawn is ideal for a relaxing walk. Transportation to medical appointments and outings is provided.