People Beware

I'm in complete agreement with the other review, I just wish it didn't take me so long to figure out her game, lies and theft. I also agree I wouldn't leave my dog with her either.
There has to be better care for the Seniors of Tucson. Definitely not going to find it here with Lena.

My Father was in Lena's care and I moved him out in one day. And I will tell you I wouldn't leave my dog in her care let alone another Loved one again.
I don't trust HER and for good reasons. The food was terrible and the care was even worse.

Nuestra Casa Care Home opened its doors for business on May 20, 2000. Its location is in the beautiful Sonoran Desert in the northwest side of Tucson.

The home-like environment promotes and supports each resident’s dignity, individuality, independence, self-determination, privacy and choice. Each resident is treated with deep consideration, respect and confidentiality to maintain optimal activities of daily living.

Nuestra Casa Care Home is owned/managed by Lena B. Lester, LPN, and professional day care assessments are done by Linda Roberts, RN. Both work residents, resident representatives and caregivers to develop a service plan that will help maintain optimal care to meet the needs of ADL (Activities of Daily Living). The staff is committed to provide 24 hour care at personal, supervisory and direct levels.