Northwest Healthcare, Inc. - Vancouver, WA

Northwest Healthcare, Inc. - Vancouver, WA has yet not published prices.

What I didn't know

After meeting with Northwest Healthcare I understood what I didn't know about Home Care. It looks so simple, but there are many moving parts and aspects of the care they could provide my mom. We have caregivers in our home 8 hours a day and it really has brought a smile to my mom as she once again is able to get out of the house to see her girl friends, play cards, get her nails and hair done, etc etc. Northwest Healthcare has brought my mom back to life and for that I will be forever grateful!! Thank you Northwest Healthcare!!

Best CNAs Ever

I love my CNAs. They get me out of my home and help me do activities I thought I could never do again. They are always on time and listen to what my needs are. This organization is one good group!!

Review of Northwest Healthcare Inc

We hired Northwest Healthcare for my parents. We had 24-hr care for the first couple days and then it was about 6 to 8 hours for my father. They were very responsive. I really enjoyed working with them. The care fiver was very good with my parents and was able to tolerate my father being a little cantankerous.

Review of Northwest Healthcare Inc.

The team at Northwest Healthcare is incredible. They not only met our family's expectations, but far exceeded! Our family can recommend with our highest recommendations and satisfaction.
NWHC are much better than anyone else we have used!!

Top Notch Home Care!!!

I have nothing to say but good things about Northwest Healthcare, they did a super job for my Dad!!! Their caregivers are top notch. A very professional organization. I wish we would have found them earlier than we did.

Hi Don,

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Bob

Professional, loving and compassionate care!

Northwest Healthcare is a compassionate, caring, and professional company. My siblings and I interviewed several companies and we are so happy with our decision to go with Northwest Healthcare. Northwest Healthcare has been a lifesaver for our family!! Without them, my parents wouldn't be living in the comfort of their home and receiving nop notch, loving and compassionate care. We really enjoyed working with their management staff. They made it so easy to get everything set up for my parents and their level of professionalism is unmatched in the industry. The caregivers that come to their home to provide care are absolutely amazing. They are well trained, caring to their every need, and very professional. The peace of mind that my siblings and I have now is priceless! I understand why they have been so successful in doing what they do the past nineteen years. Northwest Healthcare is truly the best and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality and compassionate home care.

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your kind words. What a privilege it is to be caring for your parents.

CEO

One Incredible Home Care Agency!!!!

The Team and CNAs at Northwest healthcare are head and shoulders above any home care agency we have ever used for our mom. They really understand how to serve the needs of seniors. Thanks Northwest Healthcare, you gave our family the peace of mind we so desperately needed!!!

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your kind words. We are here to serve, it is a privilege to be supporting your mom.

What wonderful people ~

Dear [Removed]
I am sending this email to let you know how wonderful the people you employ are.
[Removed] at the Sequim facility (Northwest Health Care) is a treasure. This woman was so fantastic to work with. She guided us through the maze of emotion, frustration and sadness which were all a part of taking care of our dad in his final days. Her warmth and sense of humor were so greatly appreciated. I cannot express enough how grateful we are to her. When [Removed] told me that for her this is the same as taking care of her own father, I knew she meant it. And [Removed] (I’m not sure of the spelling of her name). [Removed] was truly an angel brought to us from [Removed]. She was so wonderful with dad. We told her she was a sister to us. Kind, compassionate, gentle. We bonded immediately with this sweet woman.
Thank you most sincerely for providing an organization which truly understands the needs of those going through the journey we did.
Kind Regards ~
[Removed]
and my sisters - [Removed]

Bob Patton

What a privilege it was to care for your Dad!!

An Amazing Organization

I cannot say enough good things about Northwest Healthcare. They are a significant cut above their competition. Everything they do is driven by a thirst for excellence. They are proactive, they are responsive, they do EVERYTHING in their power to ensure that their clients receive an amazing level of service and care. This goes all the way from helping you with insurance billing to identifying ways to prevent injury and disruption as your loved one continues to decline. The caregivers they have brought into my parents home are professional, committed, hard working and amazingly attentive. From the top to the bottom, this organization is superb, and I can't imagine using anyone else for my parents.

Bob Patton

Thanks Pete, you are so kind!! What a privilege to care for your father and support your mom!!! Bob

Terrific professional team

I could not have been more pleased with the assistance that [Removed] and Northwest Healthcare gave us before my two knee replacement surgeries and then during the several days after I came home. I was frankly scared before the first knee surgery as I'd never had surgery before. [Removed] talked to us by phone on a Sunday afternoon and explained the surgery and what I'd need when I got home. [Removed] [Removed] came to our home the next day, assessed our rooms for post surgery resting and offered very detailed practical information. A NWHC nurse also spent an hour with us before the surgery answering more of our questions and giving us wise, reassuring and practical advice. The team of caregivers who came to our home were excellent, professional, caring, patient.

Bob Patton

What a privilege to serve!! Thanks.

An ALS Patient's Perspective

Northwest Healthcare recently provided several days of 24-hour care for my husband who has advanced ALS. The caregivers took the time to learn all the details of his routine which is quite extensive. They also asked if there were any things that he enjoyed or that comforted him indicating to me that they were not just concerned with meeting his needs as an ALS-patient but were also concerned with him as a person. My husband enjoyed the three caregivers who worked with him. He expressed that they were all patient, kind and professional. He felt comfortable with them and confident in their ability to care for him properly. After their time with him, he felt that they were more than caregivers, but also friends.

Bob Patton

Thank you for your kind words Laura. What a privilege to be entrusted with the care of your husband!!

The Best I Could Give Him

Three years ago my husband was in an Oregon hospital and I was told he needed to go to a care facility. I knew this was the last thing my husband wanted. He knew he was terminal but wanted to be at home. What to do! I was given a list of care providers by Hospice but they were all in Oregon. I called several but was told they could not provide help in Washington. One call recommended Northwest Healthcare, Inc. in Vancouver, Washington and told me they had heard wonderful reports about the company.
My call to Northwest Healthcare was the best call I could have made. Talking with the owner/manager, Gail, she said she would attend the meeting at the hospital that afternoon where a decision would be made concerning my husband's placement. Gail and a registered nurse arrived on time and gave me the support and assurance I needed to take my husband home.
I worried that night about having someone in my home but quickly learned the trained care givers were warm, caring and trustworthy. Truly professional. I wasn't certain how many hours daily I would need them. Gail worked with me and adjusted hours until we had the perfect schedule. I wish I had a video showing how caring the girls were. The respect they gave my husband when feeding, bathing, talking to or changing his bedding
gave him peace of mind that he was at home where he was wanted and loved.
I only have positive, outstanding comments to share about Northwest Healthcare and the professional way they assisted my husband and me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Bob Patton

Thanks Judith for your kinds words. It was such a privilege to care for your husband and to be a part of your family for a short period of time. Your family will always be a special part of the NWHC family!!

All our best from our staff here at Northwest Healthcare,
Bob
CEO

Northwest Healthcare Inc. came recommended to us by the memory care facility my mother lives at and we were very happy with their services. They were extremely thorough with the intake process and they left detailed notes about their visits with my mother. This helped us make better informed decisions about her health care.

Dear Hector,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our services. Northwest Healthcare strives to be the number one provider for the Greater Clark/Cowlitz County area.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Bob & Candy

Best Care Agency in Clark County

My husband had a long illness with a rare brain disorder that is not fully understood or treatable. It included progressive deterioration of both his physical and mental abilities and behavioral disturbances.
As his capabilities regressed I began to make use of outside agencies for help in his care and management. I used several different agencies in various capacities according to what we needed.
In the past year of his life my husband needed full time care at a memory facility. But, because of his behavioral disturbance and his poor physical capacity, I needed to hire a private caregiver to be his constant companion during his waking hours.
I found that Northwest Healthcare had the most qualified caregivers with the best individualized care plans. They were also the most reliable agency - never missing a shift. All the staff from management to daily care givers were knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated to the service that they provide. I would highly recommend this agency for anyone needing specialized care of a loved one.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a distinct privilege to care and support Allen's needs. Thanks for the opportunity you gave us to be a part of your family during some very tough times.

Warmest Regards and Happy Holidays
Candy Hayes & Bob Patton

Northwest Healthcare is privileged to help Seniors age in their homes with dignity and grace with purpose and excitement.

We are committed to keeping seniors safe, confident, and independent.

Get Ready For Living