Nightingale Concierge Caregivers - Scotch Plains, NJ

Nightingale Concierge Caregivers - Scotch Plains, NJ has yet not published prices.

Overall it's been a good experience.

So far the experience has been positive. They allow my sister, my mother's primary caregiver to be relieved. We were supposed to have someone come in on Sunday and they called Nightingale on Friday to see they were not going to make it. They did not really offer a replacement. The caregivers they send are very nice and helpful. Overall i'm happy with the price and the care.[Removed] has been very helpful.

I am no longer using this service.

The administration did explain the service up front. I was unfortunately not comfortable with the amount they charged. They also had a mandatory amount of hours you had to use in a week. The caregiver they sent out was nice and she did what I asked of her.

Great Care for a friend

I am very happy with the services I am receiving from this service. My friend has a caretaker that is being a great companion. She is helpful and reliable for the help that we have asked from her. She is very friendly and pleasant. I would recommend this service to other families wanting good care and a good value

Very Nice Home Care

We used this home care agency for one week, and everything went well during that time. I was pleased with the help they provided us with. Debra the owner was very kind and helpful. It was a good experience and if needed I will use this home care again. Everything went well, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Short Experience, But A Nice One

I had a good service for this home care agency. I used this home care agency for a short time, but everything went well. The care giver I had was kind and very helpful. The agency was easy to communicate with. It was a short experience, but also a good one.

Tender Loving Care!!

The Caregivers that come to our home are wonderful. They take very good care if my mother in law. They take her showers which is the main thing we were having trouble with. They help with her medications and anything we ask. We are very happy with their service, they are very friendly.

First time experience

They were very helpful. This was my first experience with a health care aide for my mom. They were patient with me and answered all my questions. They returned all my calls and even returned a call on a Subday.

Three nights of Hell

Aide was always very late--slept in the bed in the spare room--had to be awaked by my mother to have the aide help her in the shower

Happy with service

Woman who runs place is great, caregivers have been very nice.

Very accurate and extremely pleasant!

Things are going great with Nightingale Concierge Caregivers. They are very thoughtful, accurate, very accomodating to any requests I have. The caregivers are extremely pleasant, easy to talk to and are good listeners.