Helping Hands Homecare - Clark, NJ

Helping Hands Homecare - Clark, NJ has yet not published prices.

A Good Experience

I had a Good experience with the Helping Hands Homecare. They really helped my mom. I can't rate the activities because this is an agency that brings care givers to your home. Overall, this is an excellent agency. I would recommend Helping Hands Homecare.

Answer to my Prayers

Helping Hands from start to finish was quick to respond, caring, considerate of my needs and basically answered my prayers. I needed someone to care for my mother at night while I was away. My mother, who can be very opinionated, absolutely loved her caretaker. That in itself speaks volumes to me. Now I know where I can turn and be confident that my mother is receiving exceptional care.

Very friendly caregivers!

We've had a good experience with Helping Hands overall! The aides and staff we've worked with have all been friendly. They're very diligent about making sure you always have coverage for time you scheduled, even if your regular person calls out sick. We would definitely recommend them to others looking into care in the area!

They were our 2nd choice bu...

They were our 2nd choice but ended up being the one we went with. Bob was very helpful and moved things along very quickly. He has Eastern Europeans working for him. Price was good and the office was close to Rahway. License-Healthcare Service Firm

I had a good conversation with the di...

I had a good conversation with the director, and we are considering Helping Hands for a second in-home visit/evaluation.