|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
My father loves this community. The staff is very nice and patient with him. The food is great and he enjoys the variety. Alot of activities for him to participate. The community is very beautiful. I would highly recommend this community for excellent care and value.
Dead back yard, very busy street, during my visit, [Removed] showed little respect for the residents...barging into the shared room where a resident was trying to nap. The female caregiver was doing more than texting on her phone and other than being told the male caregiver was helping a resident in her room, there was very little interaction with the residents...but.. [Removed] was very proud they had 2 tv rooms so they could put the men in one and the women in the other. She said nothing what_so_ever about any engagement with the residents so gave me the impression they just plop them in front of a tv when they are awake. All in all the poorest impression of 4 places I toured so far, and frankly, way, way low below the line in her presentation of what they offer beyond the house itself...she in fact told me about nothing else except they feed the residents and only one visitor uses the back yard so it's no big deal! Nowhere for Dad to take a safe walk even.
- Excellent price for what you get.
- Check in and paperwork very straight forward, no surprises.
- Have a pharmacy that delivers to the home and the pharmacy has good service and rates.
- The staff is very loving and compassionate.
- Good food is prepared.
- Place is always clean and orderly.
- One of the very best places I have seen.