We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
A good tour!
I toured New Light RCFE before making a choice. It was a nice place, the home was clean and in good shape. The person that took me around was exceptional and gave me good information. The reason we did not choose it was because my mother earned a larger facility rather than a smaller home. Other than that, this was a nice place.
Staff is on top of things!
The only faults I have found is that they are lacking in activities and they don't exercise them. My mother needs to walk with someone, not by herself, and maybe it's lack of time, but they haven't done that so I do it myself when I visit. Other than that, they are very on top of things and the patients never have to wait on someone to help with most things.
Happy with Care
They are very friendly. They had a place available for him when he needed it, and overall we are happy that we chose New Light.