Millbrook Homes - Portland - Littleton, CO

Well maintained but not a lot of physical activities

It doesn't seem to me that they have too many activities, I know she gets her nails done and her hair done. As far as activities go, when I see her she's just sitting in a chair. We chose it for the area, and the price.
It's well kept up, the house is always clean, she's always got clean clothes. We haven't had any concerns with them, the only concerns I've had is with the drugs but I think we've got that problem fixed. It's a pretty standard kind of place. She says she does a lot of walking, I don't think she does, but I don't think that they do any activities as far as physical activities, and I don't believe they encourage her to be active. I'm sure they do things, I've jsut never seen it and she's very well kept up.

Millbrook Homes Portland House offers care for those needing assistance with bathing, dressing, meals, laundry and medications. Our staff is well trained. Our homes are single family homes in beautiful neighborhoods.

Our front patio offers a sunny place to enjoy good conversation and the stand up gardens offer seniors the opportunity to garden again. Our sun room is a perfect room for arts and crafts. Our residents feel well loved and part of the family.

Our staff knows each resident is different and require special care. We have been caring for seniors for 15 years. Families are encouraged to join us at several family parties we offer each year.