Mill Creek Village and The Arbors & Cottages at Mill Creek Village (Open May 2016) - Columbia, MO

All is Well For My Father In This Community

My father is thriving since his move to this community. Everything has worked out very well, and I'am comfortable with his move here. They have a wonderful staff, and I know he is in good hands. He is pleased with the meals, and has even gained some weight. All around I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. I have already recommended this community to my friends. It is a great facility.

Dad's Care

I like the care from this community. We are happy with the staff who are attentive. The menu is outstanding and a nice variety of healthy meals. The community is clean and we are happy that he likes the activities that he is participating in. We would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one to other families.

I would not recommend this community!!

The food was always cold. Mom was not being cared for. When I came to visit in the afternoon her bed was wet and her waste baskets were full. Mom was washing her own clothes and hanging them in the shower and no one seemed to do anything about this. Several of the people were nice. The community is brand new and clean. There seemed to be 1 caregiver for every 8 residents.

Robert Wetsel

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are sorry that you are experiencing frustration during your mom’s transition and thank you for continuing to work with us to find a solution. Please continue to keep lines of communication open with us at the local level. Over 93% of Americare’s customers would recommend us to others – we will continue to work hard to give you that confidence.

- Candyce Payne, Administrator

Highly Recommended!!

My friend resided in the community for some time but felt better and moved out. She did mention that in the future if she needed care again and needed a community that would make her feel comfortable she would definitely come back. The staff was nice and the community was kept clean. I did not hear any complaints about the food.

Mill Creek is a great community!!

My mom is doing well since she moved into Mill Creek. This is a newer community and it is clean. The staff are very attentive and nice. It is always easy to get a hold of someone to get an answer. They offer daily activities.

Beautiful facility

We brought my 95 year old WW2 veteran father to live there....He loves it. It is so convenient and has done wonders for his activity and attitude. It will be fun to watch the facility grow and prosper. My 13 year old grandson came to visit..his comment: "Nonnie, you have done a great job here..you have done my work for me. When my mom needs a place this is where she will come!!" We all laughed but sure made Dad feel good.