Milestone Senior Living Apartments and Memory Care Suites of Tomahawk - Tomahawk, WI

Mom's 89 and loving it!

My Mom loves living here. She has made many new friends with the other people living at Milestone and the staff. The staff are friendly and take time to know my Mom. I know she is safe there. She was issued a call button to wear if she needs help. There are so many activities that she enjoys. In fact, I must time my phone calls to find her in her apartment. Her meals, laundry, and apartment cleaning are taken care of for her. The interior of the building is clean and has unique wall murals and décor, giving one the feeling of being outdoors. The large gathering areas are filled with modern comfortable furniture and fireplaces. Children from the grade school next door visit often and interact with the people living there. Family potlucks, outdoor picnics, musical groups, church services, and holiday celebrations keep everyone busy. Mom watches a lot of movies with her free cable and enjoys using her tablet with the free WIFI.

Everything Working Out Well

My parents are doing well here at this community. They are doing a good job caring for them and their needs. Everything is working out very well, I'am satisfied. They are providing my parents with good care. It is a brand new community, so they are still working out a few of the problems. I know they are safe and good hands. This is best community in their area. I would recommend this community.