Milestone Senior Living Apts & Memory Care of Hillsboro - Hillsboro, WI

Milestone Provides Excellent Care

My experience with Milestone Senior Living has been excellent. Their staff is patient, caring and compassionate. They are responsive to any questions I have/had, as well as communicating any concerns they may have to me. They strive to tailor their services to meet the individual needs of those in their care. I would not hesitate to recommend Milestone Senior Living to friends or family members.

Mom's Good Care

This is a nice community and we are happy with the care for my mom. The staff has been helpful and very attentive to her needs. My mom likes that they have a nice variety of good meals. My mom is offered to get involved with activities with the other residents.We would recommend this community for the good care and value for their loved one.

A homey feeling

They offer daily activities, however they do not offer as many on the weekends. The food is fine and they keep the community clean. They have a nice outside area for the residents to enjoy. We liked that they have a registered nurse on staff during the week as well as physicians and physician assistants that come into the community and make rounds. The staff are personable and I would recommend this community.

Very clean. Friendly staff. Location and services provided matched what we were looking for.

Fantastic!

The care has been good and everything is fantastic! My husband lives in a clean community. He also likes to participate in the morning exercises. The staff are very nice and welcoming. I have ate a few meals with my husband and it definitely tastes good. I definitely would recommend this community.

Milestone Senior Living Apartments and Suites provide a home-like environment, thoughtfully designed with seniors in mind. Milestone Senior Living has highly trained staff available to meet individual needs. The apartments and suites feature the finest amenities while providing care-free living. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service.