MEADOWOOD SHORES SENIOR HOUSIN - Saint Paul, MN

MEADOWOOD SHORES SENIOR HOUSIN - Saint Paul, MN has yet not published prices.

A place for Dad

My dad just loves Meadowood Shores! Meadowood is the independent living side of the campus.

He didn't want to move from his house but he realized he needed a change, just too lonesome after mom passed a couple years ago.

We took a visit and he loved it. Staff and residents are wonderful! The apartments a large and clean, and the closet space is AMAZING.

Everyone is so warm and friendly, upbeat and enjoyable. The social life for him is the best part, Playing cards, visiting with coffee, going places.

No worries for us kids as they have taken care of everything and make moving in and living there a breeze.

He is kicking himself for not doing this sooner!

The rescue of John and Edith

My husband needed information about helping his parents be safe and have a social life on their income. He contacted "A Place for Mom". We cannot say enough about the superior help we received. They got back to us immediately with exactly the information that we needed. My husband and I stopped by one afternoon and asked his parents if they would like to go with us to look at a one level place that was right in their neighborhood. We brought them to the several places that were suggested. They picked Meadowood Shores as the best sized apartment and were so appreciative of information that the staff provided and the obvious caring demonstrated. The existing residents were the icing on the cake. They have been there about a month and have become busy bees, visiting, joining in for AM coffee and are the happiest I have seen them in over a year . Do not hesitate to encourage the senior's in your life to take advantage of being safe and having the fun with the social life they so deserve, while their health is still good. The grocery store, Dollar store and pizza place are all within walking distance. They have become happier, healthier and stronger in just one month!!