McCormick Memorial Home - CBRF - Green Bay, WI

Wonderful Home for my Mother

Everyone that works here is excellent. They were very helpful in getting my mother settled in. When I had to leave town to go back home I felt very good knowing she was in their hands. Having a church right on site was a big plus for my mother. She can go to church and a rosary everyday. Wonderful new home for my mother.

Very happy parents.

The food is very good and as much as each individual wants. The staff is friendly and caring. My parents were very reluctant to move into any assisted living center, but we were most pleased with McCormick. They have been there a little over a month and are so pleased they thank me every time I come to see them. I have attended some of the activities and the residents were engaged and happy.

Very nice and extremely fri...

Very nice and extremely friendly staff. Respite rooms are nice and roomy. Beautifully furnished throughout...If and when we need respite care for Mom, we would certainly have this place on our short list.

McCormick Assisted Living is a community where potential and possibilities come to life. Combining the benefits of a caring team with an independent atmosphere, we enrich residents' lives by supporting their social, physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
We provide: all your meals made fresh daily; private rooms where you can relax with a good book; daily entertainment to keep your body moving.